My Tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Tutorial

Heres my tutorial on Beer and the proper way to consume your beverage..

First select a quality beer... Chill to 35-38* When said beer is cold remove beer from cooler box of ice chest..

Crack said beer open and allow to breath for 30-60 seconds before consuming...

Sip beverage very carefully,so you enjoy the taste and aroma of the first drink of the nectar of the gods..

While you drink your preferred nectar, be sure to enjoy it with your family, friends or smoking buddies... Once you have extinguished your first and most enjoyable beverage. Please depose of properly...

Feel free to repeat as necessary... But remember to enjoy yourself and don't drive drunk. ( My PSA )

Enjoy.
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Gotta wait 30-60 sec before consuming? How bout 5? I can never wait that long. But it is a great tutorial!

sigpic
    Brinkman SnP-w/mods
    ECB
    GOSM
    MES for sticks and sausage
    30 yr old Weber Kettle
    Brinkman gasser

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
      Crack said beer open and allow to breath for 30-60 seconds before consuming...
      S@#$!
      I have been doing it wrong all this time! I have never left it sit for that long and breath!
      Ken Thanks for this wonderful and informative tutorial!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Excellent tutorial Ken. I will keep your advice close to my heart. And the beer chilled in the cooler.
        Have not had any chili beer in a long time. Gonna have to look for some around these parts.

Comment

Great tutorial Ken! There are so many ways to do this, glad to finally see a reference in print!
          Lang 84 Deluxe (sold it, broke my heart)
          Weber Performer
          Weber 22.5" OTG
          Weber Q Tabletop Gasser
          Bunch of Sausage Makin' Kit
          Big Azz BBQ Concession Trailer
          BBQ Food Truck

Comment

Or.. you can just pop a top and enjoy... I dont think theres a right way or a wrong way.. Unless your shotgunning them or funneling them.. lol
            Ken

Comment

!
              Hmm maybe a bourbon 2nd semester? ;{)
              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Man, I obviously need some additional practice.
                Keith

Comment

And here I thought I would learn something. I got a hell of a lot experience and didn't learn a damned thing Ken.
                  sigpic

Comment

Now I let my Crown breath in ice a little before disturbing it, does that count?

Do you have your nails done professionally
                    or do you do them yourself
                    20x36 BYC by Klose Modified
                    36" Jenn-Air NG Grill
                    22" webber
                    several burners
                    pool/spa (of course)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ronp100343 View Post
                      And here I thought I would learn something. I got a hell of a lot experience and didn't learn a damned thing Ken.

I try Ron... Its for the youth on this board...

Originally posted by thepoolguy View Post
                      Now I let my Crown breath in ice a little before disturbing it, does that count?

Yes, please let the crown breath... As for the nails... I will never say..

Just call me the Most Interesting Man In The World..Stay Thirsty, My Friends...LOL!!

Ken

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
                        I try Ron... Its for the youth on this board...

Yes, please let the crown breath... As for the nails... I will never say..

Just call me the Most Interesting Man In The World..Stay Thirsty, My Friends...LOL!!

Good One , Hats off to YA
                        20x36 BYC by Klose Modified
                        36" Jenn-Air NG Grill
                        22" webber
                        several burners
                        pool/spa (of course)
                        sigpic

Comment

Th I gotta send ya a good beer stein to keep in the frizer..
                          sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
                          nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Originally posted by thepoolguy View Post

I think thats the hand of his butler. The "rest to breathe " time is how long it takes for the butler to get it from the beer cooler to the boss!
                            Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

wow..........did i just stumble into a twi-lite zone episode?

i grab it outta the fridge/cooler.........pop it open.........and if its the first of the day............its gone........heading back for another one..........

let it REST?

ahhh.........thats right............those of us that watch his steaming video........he sez his beverage of CHOICE.........he called it TEXAS RED.........was COORS LITE ! ! ! !! and he wants to be a connoisseur

*sigh*..........ken needs ANOTHER tutorial.............

j/k boss

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Working...
                              X