Klose smoker 20X42 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klose smoker 20X42 for sale

I have a Klose Smoker 20" X 42" with a 20 X 20 fire box. Heavy duty with double doors. Some rust on fire box. Exactly like the one on Klose's web site. Retails for $1450 plus tax and shipping. Will sell for $850. A great smoker! Shoot me an e-mail if interested.
    Last edited by Hog N' Sauce; 02-23-2013, 12:58 PM. Reason: reducing price

Welcome to the site! Kinda tough to start off with a classified ad. Got any pics? Where you located?
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Located in Trenton, Mo.. Not computer savvy enough to post a picture. Thought I would forward some in a e-mail if anyone was interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Hog N' Sauce View Post
        Located in Trenton, Mo.. Not computer savvy enough to post a picture. Thought I would forward some in a e-mail if anyone was interested.

Not a problem Hog N Sauce Dude.. Hope you get a chance to sell it..
        Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

If you can email me a few pictures, I will attach them to this linke.... PM me if my email is not on specs.... I will get your pit pics up here ....OR...... If you only have cell phone pics, or can send from a cell phone, PM me & I will give you my cell & we will get them up.....
          sigpic

Comment

Did you get my PM?

Comment

Did you get my PM?
              Yep, and the text pics..... Still waiting for them to come through to my email, then I will get them attached if all goes as planned
              Last edited by Fishawn; 10-11-2011, 04:11 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Finally.... Sorry about the size, could not get Photobucket to decrease them & need to head out.

sigpic

Comment

Cool cooker, hope you sell it. Wish you were Kloser.
                  Mark
                  sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                  Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Stupid question, but have you sold it yet

Comment

Still available. Been out of touch. Time

to start smoking then ribs again! Weather starting to warm. May try a new
                      recipe, smoked goat sausage.

Comment

Working...
                      X