Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well...... It's Almost The Weekend, What's Going On Smoked - Meat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...... It's Almost The Weekend, What's Going On Smoked - Meat?

Been kinda work busy & been doing some grilling, but have left the camera in me car..... Nothing different, just burgers & chicken...... Thinking on making Jalapeno & Pineapple Brats this weekend & smoking some butts..... Not sure if time will allow any of this, but I will try..... What have y'all got planned for this weekend?
    sigpic

Cochinita Pibil with Pickled Red Onions.In the Oven
    sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

i haven't decided yet. we're going to a comp tomorrow so i'm sure some idea will pop up. maybe ribeyes & crab stuffed shrooms w/ some abt's.

p.s. why is this in smoked leftovers? lol
      brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
      18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
      cast iron Hibachi
      22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
      & rotisserator
      12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
      stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
      Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
      http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
      my music recordings-
      http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Comment

Did up some discada beef / chicken fajitas yesterday

Pork loin for one of the wife's co-workers and who knows what after that.

3405 BGW GOSM gasser
        Chargriller Duo W/ SFB and mods
        Uni-Flame kettle grill - poor lonely grill
        *New - Home made Drum Smoker with options*
        Various other tools of mass destruction

Comment

Got some folks coming over on Sunday... they requested ribs and chicken. I think I might also do a couple of Cheryl's creamed spinach and chicken fatties...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Got back yesterday from a 10 day trip, and done for the month (got some vacation). Dont know what I'm gonna Q, but I do know I'm gonna down one or two "wobbly pops"
            sigpic

Comment

Doing my 1st Briskie this weekend on Sunday! Wish me luck! and a lil bit of this!

Comment

Originally posted by MACDAD View Post
                Doing my 1st Briskie this weekend on Sunday! Wish me luck! and a lil bit of this!
                ..... You Will Rock That Brisket .....
                sigpic

Comment

edit- since this is in leftovers,smoked brisket enchiladas w/ homemade sauce.
                  brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
                  18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
                  cast iron Hibachi
                  22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
                  & rotisserator
                  12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
                  stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
                  Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
                  http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
                  my music recordings-
                  http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Comment

I have been out of town with my company doing our 2012 business palnning. I should be heading home today around lunch time..

Looking forward to getting the grill fired up this afternoon and the pit tomorrow..
                    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

The guys at work want to have a bbq for the summer help guys so we are headed out to a buddys house on the Sol Duc River to do up some Salmon and chicken and peppers beans pork steaks and what ever else I can fit into the GOSM big Block should be a great time

Happyness is a full smoker

Comment

I'm thinkin I might make my first attempt at Summer Sausage and some seafood of some kind.
                        Mark
                        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Been workin some looooong hours this week so Im takin it kinda easy this weekend...
                          Cutting up a couple strip loins today so I think some strip steaks on the grill is a sure bet...
                          Tomorrow...Not sure but I think it will be something easy...
                          Craig
                          sigpic

Comment

I gots my sista Kelly in da house..OOT...OOT!! RAISE DA ROOF!!
                            We are starting today off with breakfast at home. Nothing special, just the kitchen sink gig.
                            Running off to the Punky Patch, for train rides, corn maze and punky pickins! Oh yeah...we told the kids they could go too
                            Home for some early punky carving and adult cookies, er I mean beverages Going to tantalize some sirloins, with some TBM
                            (thin n blue mesquite) then put a reverse sear on them bastages!! OOT...OOT!!
                            Some garden greens and steamy squash is the near future as well.
                            It's gonna kick ass, no matter how you serve up the weekend!
                            Enjoy your weekend all y'all and get yer smoke on!!
                            Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
                            Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

.... Cookies.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X