Traeger Lil Tex being controlled by the Savannah Stoker Short Pictorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traeger Lil Tex being controlled by the Savannah Stoker Short Pictorial

Traeger Lil Tex being controlled by the Savannah Stoker with Short Pictorial

Pic of the Savannah Stoker installed in the my Traeger Lil Tex.

Start up to 185:

Traeger a smoken at 185:

Traeger running at 225:

Traeger Lit Tex at really low and slow but why would one want to be that low. Well this just shows the capabilities of the Savannah Stoker running a Traeger
    sigpic

So! Smoking at 185F applies to...what?
    Last edited by Mark R; 10-22-2011, 05:21 PM.
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

So how did you put this thing together?
      Last edited by Mark R; 10-22-2011, 07:35 AM.
      Mark
      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
      Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

I forget to add the video Youtube channel and here it is. This shows more of the capabilities.
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Savannahsmoker?feature=mhee
        Last edited by Savannahsmoker; 01-31-2012, 07:14 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

I have been receiving questions about both the capabilities of the Savannah Stoker and how to order.

As far as available the first production of the Savannah Stoker is over and the second generation is in the design and development area.

I will answer any questions.
          sigpic

Comment

They ready yet? I had the opportunity to eat at paula deans not too long ago. Really liked the down town bars and restaurants by the river

Comment

Originally posted by Flatbroke View Post
              They ready yet? I had the opportunity to eat at paula deans not too long ago. Really liked the down town bars and restaurants by the river
              For update check out Savannah Stoker Face book and if you do not mind say I sent you there.
              https://www.facebook.com/SavannahStoker

Thanks, we also like the bars and restaurants and so much that we drive 15 minutes to the historic area and spend the weekend. We like to party and not worry about the drive home. One great aspect about the area is you can walk the streets while carrying a drink from and to restaurants and bars. Makes for a nice relaxing weekend.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X