Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maiden Voyeur, I mean Voyage on the MC, plus some cutie babies and other nonsensical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maiden Voyeur, I mean Voyage on the MC, plus some cutie babies and other nonsensical

stuff.

So, I fired up the Meadow Creek last friday to do some butts for a family gathering on Sunday. I didn't take many pics because it was me first go at it and I was focusing dammit. Not easy for me to do.

What was I sayin'?

Oh, um, so what do you call a zit on a blondes ass?

A brain tumor.

Okay, one more. I promise I'm done after that. I'm just feeling quite chipper today. Really.

Why do blondes wear underwear?

To keep their ankles warm.

Buwahahahaha!

That's why I live in the south.

Here's some pics of the pulled pork I did on the MC.

Not sure what my point was in that second one other than that big piece kinda looks like Gumby or a mangled foot with an abnormally big, um, big toe. I'm guessing alcohol was involved during the taping of this episode.

Here's a picture of the turkey I smoked yesterday. I inadvertantly ripped it's legs off before I took a picture. So here's my limb challenged turkey. It was very tasty. Quite moist, yet the skin was as taut as Nicole Kidman's botoxed forehead.

Do you know what this is? Hmm? Why yes, it's a pot of boiling water. THAT I WAS WATCHING. So, it appears I have single handedly debunked the infamous a watched pot never boils. I deserve an award. Wait, maybe it's if you smoke pot you never get boils

Here's a picture of MY BIG SCORE. Actually, this is HALF of MY BIG SCORE. This is a load of hickory. The next load is half hickory and half cherry. Oh, and guess what? IT WAS FREE!!! I obviously have good karma. I'm sure it had nothing to do with wet t-shirts. Nope. It. Did. Not.

Here's some cutie patootie kiddies. MY cutie patootie kiddies. Oh, but first, here's the birthday cake I bought my baby girl Ariah for her 2nd birthday. Why didn't I make one you ask. Because I forgot. Yea, I dropped the ball on that one. But, as you can see, the neighborhood Publix has a sense of humor. Those are supposed to be balloons on the cake.

Balloons? Really? I don't think so.

OK. Time for you to go awwww.

Why her mother insists on doing her hair like that is beyond me. I think it makes her look like a Hefty bag.

Here's baby Corrin. I was trying to get her to show me her two teeth. I think she was holding out for some cash, but finally got tired of me annoying her.

Here's me eldest, Brianna. She is the sweetest kid EVAH! She is also very camera shy so I had to sneak this one while she was still dazed and confused early in the a.m.

Time for a nap after Thanksgiving dinner.

Okay, that's it. Thanks for looking!!! I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!! Woohoo! I'm soooo happy.

lmao - whatever you're on: I'll take two !
    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Oh shit that was a funny post Squirrel

Turkey looks great and the pork is to die for

Keep the boils at bay
      https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

AhhhhHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Jeeeeez I needed that grin!

And..that second PP pict... that's what you turn into the judges... longer strands with bark and smoke ring...FYI
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

That was funny. Sounds like you all had a great thanksgiving.

Tom

Comment

Good stuff Cheryl. Kids must keep you going eh?
            sigpic

Comment

Cute kidlets. Do you own them, or just rent them once in awhile?
              Once you go Weber....you never call customer service....

Comment

Most excellent C-bug! The PP and turkey are to die for. If those kids get any more cute.....they gonna hafta arrest ya for unnecessary cuteness!!

Really nice post Cheryl, really nice.
                Mark
                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

... awwwww - HOW CUTE!

You're doing a great job with the new smoker. Keep your big girl panties tugged up tight and let the ankles chill while you learn the beast.

Seriously - adorable girls - just like mommy. Keep the smoke rollin for next years comp season

3405 BGW GOSM gasser
                  Chargriller Duo W/ SFB and mods
                  Uni-Flame kettle grill - poor lonely grill
                  *New - Home made Drum Smoker with options*
                  Various other tools of mass destruction

Comment

That's too funny. Love the cuties.

Looks like you're getting the new rig dialed in. Both the PP and birds look delicious.
                    S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
                    CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
                    New Braunfels Bandera
                    UniFlame Gas Grill
                    Lil Chief

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                      Wait, maybe it's if you smoke pot you never get boils
                      Yep! I can vouch for that. I am giving mad respect for the wood. I have no doubt that Squirrel knows how to GET WOOD delivered, and by the looks of that stack Squirrel be a size queen. All that said even if the next load is cherry.....

Comment

Loved the post Cheryl, the theme, the pics, the kiddies, and your food and humor are the best! You DO deserve an award but the best I can do is give you some Hell to the yeah girl!
                        Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                        My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                        @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Loved your post Cheryl...keep their ankles warm...now that's funny.

You're gonna love the cherry wood...
                          BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
                          Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
                          I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Sweeet in more ways than one.
                            2-22.5'' weber
                            1-18'' weber
                            1 smokey joe
                            22.5'' wsm
                            24'' smoke vault
                            1-outhouse
                            Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
                            Smoked meathead #135

Comment

more than a passing resemblance