Super Bowl in London? What the.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl in London? What the.....

Have they lost their minds? This is stupid having the Super Bowl in London. Our version of football is an American sport. Why move the biggest game of the year out of the country? Just think, in order for all of us to watch the game at say 5PM Eastern Time, the players would take to the field in London at 10PM. Keep the game in a dome here before they move it. Thats just down right stupid.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517750,00.html
    sigpic

here here i agree....i heard a rumor that they were going to do this..looks like they will...they will be for shock when they here football is coming and its not a black and white ball being kicked around but big guys fighting for a brown pigskin....
    Mike
    Oklahoma City
    22.5 Generic (gettin ready to be dismantle for the Drum) Kettle Grill
    Weber 22.5 Performer
    GOSM 3405gw
    Boomer Sooner Drum
    Maverick ET-732
    Various Cast Iron Skillets and Dutch Ovens
    A-MAZE-N 6X6 Smoker

Comment

I personally really look forward to sitting down with a nice cup of tea on a Sunday afternoon, and watching the lads play football...

ARE YOU FRIGGING KIDDING ME!!!! HELL I AM CANADIAN AND IAM SAYING......FOOTBALL IS AMERICAN KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!!!
      Last edited by DIPPER887; 04-24-2009, 03:18 PM.

Comment

there will be a revolt larger than ANY boston tea party

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Working...
        X