Jerk Cheese?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerk Cheese?

My brother brought down some cheese this weekend that had Jerk spices running in "seams" throughout it..... I threw out the wrapper like a dumbass & can't remember what kind of cheese it was or who made it..... Fairly firm & mild, with a nice mild burn at the finish... Crazy stuff, almost looks like granite tiles

sigpic

The Habanero Cheese I Got from Checkered Past looked that way.That stuff was Hot.
    sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

That looks cool. I wonder how they glued it together. Or maybe the jerk seasoning is mixed into the curds and pressed like a regular cheese. Where is DJD when you need answers?

Tom

Comment

I never seen jerk cheese be for. But it looks like marinaded cheese curds pressed into a mold of some sort. I bet it tastes good.
        sigpic

22’ kettle
        5 burner gas grill
        Anova
        Hobart Meat Grinder 4822 series
        F.Dick 12 Ltr. Sausage Stuffer

There's only two types of Beer: Cold and Free.
        _____
        Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
          Or maybe the jerk seasoning is mixed into the curds and pressed like a regular cheese. Where is DJD when you need answers?
          That's what I was thinking also.... It has cool "veins" running through it.... Still got some lingering heat going also
          sigpic

Comment

Looks like something I would enjoy...Sorry that some dumbass threw out the package...
            Craig
            sigpic

Comment

I resemble that remark Craiger.... Lol... I wasn't gonna drink tonight, but now I think I'm gonna.
              sigpic

Comment

looks like a raw curd thing..seasoned then pressed?
                In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

that looks good from here, i guess it would go great with beer and crackers...

ya know a real man would have a drink and go out and sort thru the garbage for that wrapper
                  Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crusty ol salt View Post
                    ya know a real man would have a drink and go out and sort thru the garbage for that wrapper
                    +1
                    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

that looks good from here, i guess it would go great with beer and crackers...

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                      +1
                      ....... Damn you guys.....
                      sigpic

Comment

a "Rich" man would hire some to do it

sigpic

Comment

In the pouring rain nonetheless

I would not be denied ..... It was right under the Orange peals, next to the coffee grounds, not far from the shrimp shells, but far enough away from the Ketchup smeared half eaten hot dog that I could nab it

Happy Now????
                          sigpic

Comment

i kneel before your manliness, job well done, mission accomplished

website link
                            http://www.beechershandmadecheese.com/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                              In the pouring rain nonetheless

I would not be denied ..... It was right under the Orange peals, next to the coffee grounds, not far from the shrimp shells, but far enough away from the Ketchup smeared half eaten hot dog that I could nab it

Happy Now????
                              Now that was maximum effort! I bet that shit was good!
                              Once you go Weber....you never call customer service....

Comment

Working...
                              X