X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texas sporting clays

sporting_clays_shoot_flyer.pdf

smokin and shootin helluva deal.
    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Sounds like a blast Kyote. Love shotgunnin'...quail be my fav here in the desert southwest Ca.....that be the biggest damn thing you can shoot outta the air 'sides dove 'round here in the desert anyhow...lol Had 2 English pointers..1 recently passed away though. Bless that boy. Here in this state youd sign up to turn your firearms in for a 100 dollar gift cert. yeah right as if!
    Have a good time bud!
    Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

I dont shoot to many comps anymore... The first one I entered was the DFW Ultimate Predator comp in 2004 sponsored by Shotgun World. I took first and few of my members at my hunting site took 3rd, 4th and 6th.. I think we made them mad...lol I think I shot 79 out of 100 that day...
      Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Ken, whats your hunting web site?
        My food WAS a vegaterian!!
        Death Row Outfitters

Comment

Honky -
          Those quail the ones with the little dingies stickin off the top of their heads?

I love shootin the Bob Whites. Had just a beautiful mount of a huge male and female in a cool snow scene but the kids got to playin with it one day. I didn't even get mad. I remember makin one of my Dads mallards "fly" when I was a kid. BOY that was not fun when he found out. So I cut em a break.

Oh, and I've done some of the national pheasant championships (regional level) and love to shoot sporting clays. Tough lil buggers those are.

Comment

Originally posted by supervman View Post
            Honky -
            Those quail the ones with the little dingies stickin off the top of their heads?

I love shootin the Bob Whites. Had just a beautiful mount of a huge male and female in a cool snow scene but the kids got to playin with it one day. I didn't even get mad. I remember makin one of my Dads mallards "fly" when I was a kid. BOY that was not fun when he found out. So I cut em a break.

Oh, and I've done some of the national pheasant championships (regional level) and love to shoot sporting clays. Tough lil buggers those are.
            Yeah bud them quail with the dingie thingy. Gambels or Valley quail...state bird ...lol I have shot a few of them Bob whites in the North eastern Iowa area. Great sporting...they fly like a F-22 raptor...gotta be quick from the hip on them buggers. V Cool deal on keeping your cool on your mount....what comes around goes around. I have a pretty large rooster pheasant I took in Iowa and shipped here mounted. Dang I had to wait like 2 years to get it back from the taxidermy dude plus it dont help It had to be sent here to Ca. So I keep that one way up high from the kids...Proud American firearm owner!
            Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
            Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X