Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Hunky funs

Yeah, I said "funs"

I made some fried deer steaks by adding MH to the flour batter then frying them on a cast iron skillet in some marg. Tasted great! I added more MH than what's in the pic after trying it.

No pics of the rest but I did a Brisket with a mix of MH and another Beef rub. It was great! Followed that with some ribs that were a mixture of MH and some heat with Brown Sugar.

Today I am doing beef jerky. The mix for liberal dusting of cured jerky before the smoke was MH, white pepper, celery salt, ginger, Smitty's. Freaking outstanding!!!

Tomorrow I will make a pulled pork. I am going to inject it with Cajun Seasonings Creole Butter and rub it with a mix of Mad Hunky and Memphis Dust. Should be fun. I will try to remember to take pics of the pork situation as I prepare it.
    I rub it every chance I get!

QUOTE = Meat Hunter

Granted, all this is just in my head. Until I win the lotto, or my career as a stripper pays off, I'm forced to use the kitchen counter....

MH and Smitty's jerky... nice!

PS: Try some red wine..a cab or something solid for the liquid. Nice addition and anti-oxidant too...

Thanks for trusting your meat to the Mad Hunky!
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Well, it was primarily a dry rub that had maple syrup in it. An adaptation of CA's recipe for the cure. Then I dusted it ;) I might try the red wine thing soon though. Sounds yummy. Also, the MH is a great rub. Not my favorite straight up but my favorite to mix with everything LOL! Very versatile. I am enjoying it and that smitty's stuff has some serious heat in it man!
      I rub it every chance I get!

QUOTE = Meat Hunter

Granted, all this is just in my head. Until I win the lotto, or my career as a stripper pays off, I'm forced to use the kitchen counter....

Comment

Working...
      X