Needing a Lousiana hopper assy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing a Lousiana hopper assy.

Greetings all ... I'm looking for a Lousiana Hopper assy,, I built my own smoker and need to add another hopper assy and you just can't buy one,, unless you take the whole smoker,,, so,, if anybody has one there not using or want to peddle... please let me know...and it doesn't need to be digital either.... thanks....

I stumble across this, they do not have a website, but you can view the product at - www.facebook.com/SavannahStoker

Savannah Stoker
    4205 Holly Street
    Ayden, NC 28513

1-252-746-3367

savannahstoker@suddenlink.net
    --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
    www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Originally posted by MossyMO View Post
      I stumble across this, they do not have a website, but you can view the product at - www.facebook.com/SavannahStoker

Savannah Stoker
      4205 Holly Street
      Ayden, NC 28513

1-252-746-3367

savannahstoker@suddenlink.net
      SavannahSmoker is a member here, PM him.
      Mark
      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
      Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Ahh, I forgot about that Mark... I emailed to see what kind of info and prices all ready!
        www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Originally posted by MossyMO View Post
          Ahh, I forgot about that Mark... I emailed to see what kind of info and prices all ready!
          Be interested in the reply.
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

thanks for the reply as I have sent them an email and can't wait to here the response... thanks again for everybody's help....

Comment

Trying to get more info from Savannahsmoker here is the reply I received for more information... http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17762
              www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Working...
              X