question for you florida guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for you florida guys

Got some friends going over to florida in aweek or so (they've got a bloody enormous house there) so was thinking they could bring back a cheap 5lb vertical sausage stuffer for my other friend.
    But looking round on the net it looks like these have really gone up in price recently and might actually be cheaper in the uk (scary thought).

I can get a decent one for about $126
    Anyone know of any hardware/food.whatever stores in florida that are doing deals on stuffers ?
    Looked on lowes & home depot site and they just do a 15lb one. Wally world don't show any. And after that I ran out of online stores I know of in the states :-)

So if anyone knows of somewhere in florida (naples area I think - but we can always go mail order) that does vertical 5lb stuffers for less than $125 - please let me know in the next week or two.
    cheers :-)
    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
    Just call me 'One Grind'

You looking for a 5lb or a 15lb stuffer?
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Im sure Slanted, Pool guy, and Solar can point them in the right direction..
      Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

I don't know of any store in Florida. I see Northern Tool has one on sale for 79.99

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...atchallpartial
        Sunset Eagle Aviation
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

so was thinking they could bring back a cheap 5lb vertical sausage stuffer for my other friend.
          5lb ken - i figure weightwise and size wise no problem in luggage. and it's all you really need for the quantities we make ;-)

slanted88 - that looks perfect !

well looked good right up till i read this part on the website:
          Temporarily Backordered —
          will ship in 30 or more business days
          they'll be back here by then :-(
          Last edited by curious aardvark; 05-02-2009, 04:20 AM.
          Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
          Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Working...
          X