Custom smoke plan maybe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom smoke plan maybe!

I keep getting requests to cook for small groups of less than 75. I have put together a ruff package to get some ideas and to help me decide if I really want to do this part time on weekends only. Feed back requested.

816-632-0212

ShooterRicks
    Smoke-N-Butts BBQ

What We Do For You

We are all about traditional custom pit smoked BBQ. It is that low and slow, wood fired pit flavor, using only Pecan and Oak splits that will make your mouth water. With our secret rubs and injections your guests will be talking about your party for days. We take the time to grind only the best whole spices to make our seasoning blends. While you can’t buy the recipes, you will receive as our thanks, 4 ounces of our secret Smoke-N-Butts rub.

Why do we only service small groups? I have been asked that question many times. It is because ShooterRick insists on tradition and quality and because we love what we do. ShooterRick is a custom smoker not a caterer in the true sense of the word. We are not capable of handling volume produced generic BBQ and frankly don’t want to. We do not provide drinks, clean up, and trash haul off. We will provide quality pork butt, brisket, ribs, and sausage or will smoke your own for a minimum charge. We can provide sides and picnic place settings consisting of plastic wear, paper plates, and napkins at an additional charge. You can save some money and get your own if you like.

Terms

A 60 percent, non refundable deposit is required before booking your event. This will almost cover our expense if you cancel. While we will do our best to meet your rescheduling needs, please be aware weather does not constitute an emergency so be prepared to move your event indoors if necessary.

We will only reschedule events at no additional charge, if canceled 3 days before the booking. Since we begin preparation days in advance, a 30% rebooking charge will apply if canceled with less than 3 days notice. This charge must be paid before rebooking and the balance due must be paid in advance.

Under normal circumstances the balance of payment is expected the day of the event. Because it sometimes takes as long as 12 hours to slow smoke large cuts of meat such as brisket, we only book one event on any available day.

Custom Smoking Service

We will gladly season and smoke your own meat and game for a minimum charge of $115.00. Please call to make arrangements for custom smoking needs.

Packages

Smoke-N-Butts pulled pork package: (all basic packages includes dinner rolls)

Enough pulled pork to feed 20-25 pig hungry folks at about 1/3 lbs a serving:
    $250.00 $10.00 per plate
    With 2 sides: Choose from Snake Bitten Wicked beans, potato salad, or slaw:
    $297.00 $11.88 per plate

Beautiful brisket package:

Mouth watering tender brisket to feed 20-25 beef lovers at about 1/3 lbs a serving:
    $325.00 $13.00 per plate
    With 2 sides as above:
    $375.00 $15.00 per plate

Fallin off the bone suckin good rib package:

12 St. Louis style racks guaranteed to please 24 rib fanatics:
    $311.28 $12.97 per plate
    With 2 sides as above:
    $359.28 $14.97 per plate

Add 4 lbs of sausage hot or mild to any package for $35.00
    Half packages for multiple meat menus can be ordered. Just add 50% of each package price together. (Picnic service at cost plus a $10 service fee.)
    sigpic

My Facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?to...Q/131613189083

Looks like your pricing is just about inline.. If you want to check what your profit should be or to get firm pricing for folks. Use the .XL file attached.. SoEzzy put this together and its a great item to have.. Just change the values that are in Green..
    Attached Files
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Looks like a good thing to me. Are you going to start this summer??

Thats a nice xl worksheet TH, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rtom View Post
        Looks like a good thing to me. Are you going to start this summer??

Thats a nice xl worksheet TH, thanks
        Well the final decision is made and Sandy ordered buis cards to day. Will be operational in about 2 wks ifin I dont pull the plug. LOL
        sigpic

My Facebook page
        http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?to...Q/131613189083

Comment

well if you already have everything you need to give it a go, I think you should give it a try, you got nothin to lose. I am kinda interested in how it turns out for you, I have had some thought of doing about the same thing.

Good Luck!!

Comment

Make sure you get some liability insurance! Don't want to loose your house and belongings.
            The page you printed looks good to me. I would round the numbers to the nearest dollar per plate, or nearest 5 dollar mark for total package price!
            Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Good luck Rick, sure be nice ifin it works out right!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShooterRick View Post
                Well the final decision is made and Sandy ordered buis cards to day. Will be operational in about 2 wks ifin I dont pull the plug. LOL
                I think you'll do fine Rick... got your stuff together, and it's not like its your first time...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X