Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMMMMMMM....mmmmmmmm!!! Cheese balls are a commin!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMMMMMMM....mmmmmmmm!!! Cheese balls are a commin!!

I got some more cheese in the smoker and being flavored with the AMNPS as we speak!

Some mozz...some provolone...some american....and lots of cream cheese!! I did some a while back and it turned out AMAZING!!!!
    Mrs SOB and i made a cheese ball out of it last time and WOW was it good! So in preperation for my
    40th birthday/Wrestle-mania party april 1st we are smoking some up for more cheese balls!
    Take a Look!
    Here is 14 blocks of 1/3 fat philly cream cheese ready for an A-MAZE-N trip!

The you know what- doing its thing!!

I'll update with some pics later when its all done.

BAZINGA!

Lookin good so far. Would love to try that cream cheese. What's max temp for that?

Comment

This is sounding great! Anxious to see the grand finale. Never considered cream cheese which I love. Rock on SOB!
      Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
      My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
      @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Gotta say I've never done the cheese smokin' gig......
        Seein' yours and some others recently has got me mind kinda givin' it some thought. Can't wait to see your finished pics and a coupla slices .

...nudda reason I ain't got after the cheese gig might have somethin' to do with a certain pic of a certain mods' cheese escapade...
        Rudy

sigpic
        GOSM Big Block
        SnPP - Rehab'd after 16 years
        22.5" Weber Kettle
        Smokey Joe for the RV
        Assorted Digital Thermos
        and a ugly BROWN thermapen cuz it was on sale!

Comment

Cream Cheese?!?!

I gotta see this, you old SOB !!!
          I'll be back for the grand finale!

Good to see ya!!

Bear
          Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
          Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Great idea with the cream cheese! That opens up a whole new world of experiments.

Smokey cheesecake anyone?
            There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Well unfortunately I dont have any "fresh off the smoker" pics! I had to do a super speed vac-n-pac after they were done. Had a "Double Date" to get to. I will get some pics tomarrowof the vac-pacs. Not too much to see though...wasnt a lot of color change. They were in the hickory smoke for 3 hours. Todds A-MAZE-N Smoker products make cold smoking cheese SSSSSOooooooo simple! No worry about melting this time of year. It was 40* outside and the smoker didnt get above 56*. No Richtastrophe!
              BUY ONE TODAY!!!

The smoked cream cheese is VERY good. Only needs to sit for 3 days sealed up before its mellow enough to eat. So far on bagels and in cheese balls its awesome! And If you haven't tried the smoked american cheese i suggest you try it. Yummy and creammy grilled cheese sammies!

Later
              SOB

Comment

Think I missed my window on this one.
                Kept meaning to smoke some cream cheese but always forgot and now it's almost too hot to do them, it's now or never...until next Fall/Winter comes.
                There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

DO IT!!!
                  Smoked cream cheese is awesome ...you wont be disappointed!
                  SOB

Comment

so how do you seal it for resting ?
                    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Working...
                    X