Yoder stands by their warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoder stands by their warranty

I talked to Don Cary on the phone today. I updated him on the heat deflector shield for my YS640 being warped. He was a little surprised, but he said he would get a new one out to me.
    Also told him of the grill cover leaking where the pellet hopper would be located, due to what appear to be burns from a clothing iron. I told him I would settle for a bottle of spray on water sealant, but he would not have it. He insisted on sending a new one to me, as long as I sent the leaky one back to him.
    I told him that sounded like a great deal, especially since the neighborhood tom-cat sprayed piss all over my cover and it now sticks like crazy!
    The deal suddenly lost luster in his eyes, but he said he would stick by it.

Fuckin' cat better be careful. They eat cats where my wife is from!
    Mark

Homemade 22 year old "Pro-smoker"
    Yoder YS640
    Smoke daddy
    100% Lumberjack pellets

Glad to hear that things are working out for you and as I expected Don is standing by his product and making it right. Thanks for the update!! Now would you go cook some more on it!! l love seeing food off that Yoder!!
    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
    Yoder YS640
    Weber Genesis
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber Performer
    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

yeah, cat piss is some kind of terrible. I swear they ought to bottle that shit and drop it on our enemies. Every indoor cat I have ever known or heard about pissed on the carpet somewhere. the only way to get rid of that nasty smell is to burn the house down and start over.

Good on Yoder...quality companies stand behind their stuff.
      BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
      Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
      I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Don and Joe are both standup guys. They care about quality in their products and in their service. This is why I'm a Yoder fan!
        Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
        Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
        SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
        Yoder Wichita
        Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
        Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
        Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Originally posted by gwapogorilla View Post
          Fuckin' cat better be careful. They eat cats where my wife is from!
          I'll tell you, there is nothing worse than a cat that sprays. We have 4 cats (she had 3 and I came with 1...which puts us at the legal limit for our township) and we go out of our way to make sure our house doesn't smell like them.

I'm not saying that you should do anything untowards to the cat, but if the owners aren't keeping it where it belongs (AKA not pissing on your stuff) than a "have-a-heart trap" and a trip to the local shelter is in order.
          Weber Smokey Joe
          Weber 22.5" Silver
          Weber Performer Platinum
          Smokey Mountain Gas Vertical Water Smoker
          Big Green Egg XL with iQue 110
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Comment

...... Watch ooot for Gator Piss..... Bad on warranties.......

Great service they have
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
              ...... Watch ooot for Gator Piss....
              HMMMMMM, gators?! If it weren't so cold up here, having one of those on the deck could come in handy.
              Mark

Homemade 22 year old "Pro-smoker"
              Yoder YS640
              Smoke daddy
              100% Lumberjack pellets

Comment

Working...
              X