X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody Fartved

Good LORD,
    This is just sickening.
    All the media can talk about up here is this broken down drama queen hillbilly who should retire.

I don't want Brat Fartve in Purple!

Let him go QB possums in hattiesburg.

This guy is a narcissistic psycho that we are better off without.

GO VIKES!
    Vman

Like Jackson's gonna lead y'all to the promised land?
    Keith

Comment

LOLOL.........feel for ya dude..........Ken started a thread on this a day or so ago..........

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingudaroad View Post
        Jackson is a phenomenal athlete, it's just, well I think Archie Bunker said it best, meat head, dead from the neck up! :) One reason I'm a huge advocate of a high wonderlic score for the QB postition. Although, Terry Bradshaw proved me wrong on that one.

I was hopin on Rosenfels to win the job. (really I wanted Cutler, but not at that price)

We've got the D.
        We've got the O line, and the best RB in the league.
        Picked up a nice addition to the WR corps.

I think we've got what we need.

OH and Sorry to Ken. I missed that thread.
        Last edited by supervman; 05-06-2009, 04:56 PM.

Comment

No toes stepped on here brother.... Vent away...

Here you go...

Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Be allright....Tony Dungy is gonna get Michael Vick headed your way! joke.gif
            Sunset Eagle Aviation
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingudaroad View Post
              Don't know if they will ever make it

Comment

I to agree that he should just give it up. I loved watching him when he played for GB and I even watched the jets games that I could, but enough is enough retire already

Comment

Brett and Chile met today at a strip club in Hattiesburg and Brett got him high on Budlight and painkillers and made him sign him......

Comment

All I can say is, "bring back Fran Tarkington!!!!!!! Oh ya, the PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS TOO!!!! Damn I'm tired of Brett's Drama!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimr View Post
                      Brett and Chile met today at a strip club in Hattiesburg and Brett got him high on Budlight and painkillers and made him sign him......
                      That's funny.
                      How is it that BF (butt f'er) says "oh my bad, I'm takin 40 Vicodin a day" and he doesn't get suspended? GIMME A BREAK!

If I'm an NFL player I do whatever I want and use him as an example.
                      Precedence as it were.

On another point it's Tarkenton (he's a dickhead) and Eller just got of jail but is on house arrest with an ankle bracelet. Probably had to custom make it too as Eller is a HUGE man.

Comment

This guy is a BIGGER head case than that Brenda chick who stalked me in college.

http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=2832

I'll only play if you allow me not to have surgery cause I'm a frickin chicken !

BAWK BAWK BAWK ! (:>

Comment

Oh, and I forgot.

MAYBE surgery on Oprah Show would accomplish two things.
                          Fix his arm AND feed his lame ass ego media craving ass.

Comment

Originally posted by supervman View Post
                            frickin chicken
                            Hmm think I'm gonna come up with a recipe for that name :{)
                            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                              Hmm think I'm gonna come up with a recipe for that name :{)
                              Now that's funny!

Comment

Working...
                              X