Best Natural Gas Smoker ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Natural Gas Smoker ?

Gentlemen....I have an original Bradley and am wondering about purchasing a second smoker. Here's a hitch - I am also ready to replace my tired natural gas bbq as well. I mainly smoke ribs, prime rib, lots of snacks stix, and now, bacon as well. If money was not a concern, what do you guys recommend ??? The Bradley is awesome but I am looking for something with more heat, faster recovery and can run on natural gas since I paid an arm and a leg to get a line run to my deck...lol. I was thinking on a Weber E330 for a bbq but I wonder if there is a sort of combination unit I should consider ? We bbq nearly every day in the summer and I smoke roughly once a week at this point. Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance for any replies.

My understanding is as follows...
    You might want to consider a LP smoker. I say that because it would broaden your search, an the conversion to natural gas is fairly easy. They make kits for such, and also if you are mechanically inclined you can buy individual parts at Home Depot. I like the masterbuilt series of gas smokers. They are affordable, and easy to modify if needed. Just my opinion. Also if money is no object you might wanna do a web search. I am sure there are some great custom made Natural gas smokers out there. Good luck on your search.

Comment

Originally posted by gmotoman View Post
      My understanding is as follows...
      You might want to consider a LP smoker. I say that because it would broaden your search, an the conversion to natural gas is fairly easy.
      !
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Working...
      X