Too much for da lang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much for da lang

Hey peeps.. Ive been smoking alot lately , just not taking pics or posting...So ive decided to get back into the swing of things...Put 2 butts on at around 6am this morning... Gonna also do 3 racks of baby backs---2 lasagna fatties--1 chili cheese dog fattie-- 5 whole chickens-- bout 30 abt's and of course the wicked beans.. It aint all gonna fit on the lang.. I'm happy i kept my cheapo gas smoker... Lots of pics to follow as the day chugs along... Happy smokes !!!

Butts after an hour

Nice day for a smoke
    Mike
    Smokin' in Fla
    Go Gators
    My toys
    sigpic

rockon.gif Sounds like ya got it going!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I would say thats a full menu... Wish we were having a nice day here... Cant get nothing done due to the rain this morning.. Keep us posted on the smoke Mike... The Thin Blue is looking good..
      Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Nice lookin smoke, you have a lot of cooking to do, Good luck with it all!

Comment

Ok things are picking up around here...

Butts after 3 hours

ribs ready to go on

ribs on

peppers getting prepped...
          Mike
          Smokin' in Fla
          Go Gators
          My toys
          sigpic

Comment

I am getting jealous. Nice smoke you got going there. Keep the pics coming
            KCBS/CBJ #56408

"Sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will always teach you." -Shihan

Comment

Lookin real good so far!
              Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

WhaaHoo!! I'm gett'n on the next plane for Fla...those are some good look'n eats!! Wish I had time today to do some smok'n & grill'n.....butt I'm being audited by Big Brother (IRS)....have to organize the info and get it in the mail........

Comment

Woo budy...that is some fine lookin' grub ya got goin'! I'm fixin' to lick me screen...Keep the pics a comin'! Happy smokes!
                  Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
                  Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see those lasagna fatties.

Tom

Comment

Mike,
                      That is one big smoke! The butts look great, I can't wait to see the chili cheese DOG fattie, damn why didn't I think of that? LOL! Whats is going inside those japs? Looks like you got some really good looking ones there...
                      Im gonna be following this one all day... YUM!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Thx Goddess,, Filling the japs w/crameat & cream cheese... A few just have pineapple cream chese... It was time to make the fatties and beans and abt's

beans ready for the smoker

abt's ready to go on

lasagna fattie lasagna made last night..Just cut a piece to put right in.

Cheddar bacon chili fatties.. Cheddar bacon johnsonville smoked sausages..w/ chili ( hormel from the can :) and wisconsin cheddar mixed with vermont white cheddar....

Had to load up the other smoker w/ fatties and abt's and beans

had a passing shower, didnt seem to have effect on the lang

more later........
                        Mike
                        Smokin' in Fla
                        Go Gators
                        My toys
                        sigpic

Comment

great ideas on them fatties.......you use just str8 pork sausage?

i bet italian sausage would of ROCKED on that lasagne fattie..........

you throwing a party or WHAT !

looking good so far Mike.

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Dude....yer killin me! Fine work......ya doin great!
                            Sunset Eagle Aviation
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaxgatorz View Post
                              It aint all gonna fit on the lang..

I'd love to have some sympathy for ya . . . but I just ain't feeling it!!

Just kidding. Looks great!! I bet you drive your neighbors wild smokin' in the front like that. Great way to start an impromptu party.

Looking forward to the finished pics.

Dave
                              CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
                              UDS 1.0
                              Afterburner
                              Weber Performer
                              Blue Thermapen
                              Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
                              Thermoworks Chef Alarm
                              Auber Smoker Controller
                              Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
                              -
                              "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

Working...
                              X