logano
    b.labonte-

sorry slanted- but i got my boys......
    brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
    18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
    cast iron Hibachi
    22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
    & rotisserator
    12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
    stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
    Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
    http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
    my music recordings-
    http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Well, it was a hendricks motor, in Tony Stewarts car!

Didn't get to see the race, Had to hit the sack early because of todays fishing tourney.Its 3:12 am and I am just about out the door! Hope to get home by 4 pm to see the second and third periods of todays hockey game!

GO WINGS!!!
    Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dan View Post
      Well, it was a hendricks motor, in Tony Stewarts car!

Didn't get to see the race, Had to hit the sack early because of todays fishing tourney.Its 3:12 am and I am just about out the door! Hope to get home by 4 pm to see the second and third periods of todays hockey game!

GO WINGS!!!
      And chassis!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

As much as I used to hate Tony Baloney, I gotta say, since he started footin the bill for his driving, he has done alot better, and kept himself outta trouble.He has also been pretty consistant so far this season.
        Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Comment

Thought about this all day. Gibbs, Waltrip, Vickers & Speed crawled in bed with TOYOTA!....Proud for Tony! He is all American to me & anyone who races a non foreign car. All said if Jr. bailed to a jap car....i'll find another driver! Oh....I do not buy anything unless it is from the USA!
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
            Thought about this all day. Gibbs, Waltrip, Vickers & Speed crawled in bed with TOYOTA!....Proud for Tony! He is all American to me & anyone who races a non foreign car. All said if Jr. bailed to a jap car....i'll find another driver! Oh....I do not buy anything unless it is from the USA!
            Amen brother!!

And those who do buy toyota, datsun, honda ect, please don't talk to me about buying american when the chit hits the fan...............oh wait, it already has. Those profits still go to foriegn countries. The big picture and repercussions are the issue.One more reason why Sam's club and walmart are out of the question for me.

Is it possible to buy totally USA? doubtfull, but I am determined to make my choices and even spend a little more if I have to, to be sure my money goes to american jobs and american companies.I could go on about this issue for hrs, but it is about nascar here, and the foriegn markets are even trying to take that over, and thats just wrong. This is not a political response, its all about personal responsibility and understanding of the system.
            Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
              Mike,
              Well said and I have to say if JR bailed into a foreign car, I too would be forced to find another driver.

Originally posted by Capt Dan View Post
              Amen brother!!

And those who do buy toyota, datsun, honda ect, please don't talk to me about buying american when the chit hits the fan...............oh wait, it already has. Those profits still go to foriegn countries. The big picture and repercussions are the issue.One more reason why Sam's club and walmart are out of the question for me.

Capt. Dan, Bravo.. I refused to shop at WW until you all turned me onto the RO, that is the only place that carries it.

Is it possible to buy totally USA? doubtfull, but I am determined to make my choices and even spend a little more if I have to, to be sure my money goes to american jobs and american companies.I could go on about this issue for hrs, but it is about nascar here, and the foriegn markets are even trying to take that over, and thats just wrong. This is not a political response, its all about personal responsibility and understanding of the system.
              Again Dan, well put.. and you are right it is NASCAR "National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing" NOT "international" the good old boys who started back in the day racing on the beach at Daytona I don't think would have stood for a foriegn car company involved in the sport. If they had no choice about it you bet that driver would have been wrecked every week till they just did not want to play anymore... Just my .02...

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Working...
              X