Tred Barta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tred Barta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On his way to Alaska to tape his TV show, Tred Barta suffered a rare occurrence called a spinal stroke affecting his T2-T10 vertebrae. Since there are only 12 of these Thoracic bones, that’s a very large area. He is currently paralyzed from just below the chest down. Prognosis is way up in the air at the moment. Some medicos predict permanent paralysis while others have given him up to a 60-percent chance of at least partial recovery. His message to everyone is… “Don’t take a single second of your life for granted.”

I really enjoyed his shows great bow hunter.
    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

I haven't watched him, but I do have sympathy for anyone going through health problems. We wish him good luck on his recovery.
    sigpic
    Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Wow- sorry to hear that. I didn't know he was still making new shows- I just keep watching the oldies. If anyone can help themselves get through this, it's Tred "doing it the Barta way".

Comment

Never heard of him... but wow...never heard of a "spinal stroke" either. Blood supply blockage to the spine I presume. I'll Google it.
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Had to look him up too.
          Then I saw the dudes face and I knew who he was.

Prayers to him.

I'll go with the 60% doctors.

Comment

I hope Tred pulls through. He is the only one I know with a show that he doesn't kill something everytime.

Comment

That's too bad. Hope he pulls through. Like his show's when he goes goose and pheasant hunting with a long bow.

sigpic
              Brinkman SnP-w/mods
              ECB
              GOSM
              MES for sticks and sausage
              30 yr old Weber Kettle
              Brinkman gasser

Comment

Working...
              X