Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in central Oregon looking for a traeger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody in central Oregon looking for a traeger?

My stepdad bought a traeger last year not sure of the model but it's one of the smaller ones, he's not much into smoking and was looking more for a grill than a smoker and it doesn't get hot enough to grill on. It's only been used 4 or 5 times and he's wanting to sell it for $150. Like I said not sure of the model but it's a smaller one and I can get more info and some pics if anybody is interested. I want it just don't have the cash so I thought I'd put it up here and help him out and maybe help somebody here get a good deal on a barely used traeger!

Let me know the size,Jory.I'll ask around.
    sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

I would be take it for $150.00 I am over in the valley but I would be willing to drive for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Beaver Camp Sausage Company View Post
        I would be take it for $150.00 I am over in the valley but I would be willing to drive for that.
        The model number is BBQ055 the cook area is about 16x20 and the pellet box is 8x91/2 it stands about 3 feet to the top. I took a couple pics but I can't upload them from my phone and my computer has a virus. If you're still interested pm me your phone number and I can text the pics if you would like and hopefully we can make a deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Critterhunter View Post
          Let me know the size,Jory.I'll ask around.

Thanks CH! I put the dimensions in my above post!

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Sounds like a done deal.If not pm me
              sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

Heck for a buck fitty, can't go wrong!

I'd mount that pellet auger to something that would hold meat.

Throw the traeger body in a car crusher.
                "Because without beer, things do not seem to go as well"

Comment

If I'd'a had an extra $150 laying around I'd have jumped on this, even with the probably $80 in diesel it'd take to get over there to get it. But alas... I don't. Having a new roof put on the house next week and it's top raman dinners for quite a while for me.

Hope someone takes it though.
                  Mike
                  Life In Pit Row

Comment

Originally posted by PitRow View Post
                    If I'd'a had an extra $150 laying around I'd have jumped on this, even with the probably $80 in diesel it'd take to get over there to get it. But alas... I don't. Having a new roof put on the house next week and it's top raman dinners for quite a while for me.

Hope someone takes it though.
                    Yeah if i had the cash I would have bought it too. Hell I tried but the wife said no

Comment

Working...
                    X