Paprika

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paprika

Tryin some new pepper varieties this year. One of them is paprika. Hope to make some smoked paprika for my rubs etc. and maybe mix up my own chilli powder.
    Craig
    sigpic

WalkingDude's got some Hunky paprika going now... I'm going to be begging for a sample of that come August...
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

both Hot and Sweet.........one is blooming already

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
        WalkingDude's got some Hunky paprika going now... I'm going to be begging for a sample of that come August...
        Yeah I jusy read that thread.

Lookin forward to a good growin season to try some new stuff.
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post
          both Hot and Sweet.........one is blooming already
          Seed packet just said paprika. Assumin its sweet. Seems like a good place to start.
          Got buds on them already too, cant wait...
          Craig
          sigpic

Comment

Freak...........check out this site

www.reimerseeds.com

go to the hungary section..........HP117-10 and SP51-10.........those are what i bought

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post
              Freak...........check out this site

www.reimerseeds.com

go to the hungary section..........HP117-10 and SP51-10.........those are what i bought
              They got a good selection for sure. I order most of my stuff from Totally Tomatoes. (Except for some specialty seeds). Can only afford so many shipping charges.
              Craig
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X