X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on this smoker

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...atalogId=10053

thankx

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Ya only get what ya pay for!

You could make a nice drum smoker for 70 bucks!
    Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dan View Post
      LOL. I thought he already started one.

What's the status on your drum, WD?

Dave
      CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
      UDS 1.0
      Afterburner
      Weber Performer
      Blue Thermapen
      Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
      Thermoworks Chef Alarm
      Auber Smoker Controller
      Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
      -
      "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

LOLOL...........it wasn't for me.............it was for a buddy..........not very handy...........but i DID suggest the drum.

now that the weather is nicer, seeing how "I" don't have a garage, will be werking on mine.
        Last edited by Walking Dude; 05-25-2009, 12:02 AM.

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dan View Post
          Ya only get what ya pay for!

this is the smoker I got for Cabana boy awhile back, but it was on sale at HD for $40.00.... and it has come in handy for jerky.. I did two butts in it a couple of weeks ago at a friends house. I like it cuz it is mobil and fits in the jeep fine.. but its nothing like my good old girl... did I mention the top door has fallen off, pin that holds it on is MIA and you have to "work" with it to get the door to stay on now.... so for $40.00 I say yeah, $70.00 I would have to say ney, ney... just my .02 tho, you may love the way it works especially after you do the mods..?

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

it is just like my gosm charcoal, a little thinner metal these days, but it is my go to smoker

i think they are tellin' a story about 50#'s, more like a couple of butt's or a couple of beer butt birds with room to spare
            Last edited by crusty ol salt; 05-27-2009, 09:02 PM.
            Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

I got one use it twice. It is a piece of worthless tin. I wanted to throw it away but my son thinks he can use it. Yeah, for storage, not for smoking.

Comment

i saw one of these this weekend, and its TINY, and TINNY............you all are right, i wouldn't have one even if it was given to me........wouldn't hold as much meat as my ecb gourmet

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post
                  Oh..............Duh! I thought it said "Onions on this smoker."
                  I thought maybe you were smoking onions. Since you're not, I have no opinion.

Tom

Comment

Working...
                  X