Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Smoked-Meat....... What's Cooking This Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Smoked-Meat....... What's Cooking This Weekend?

As I sit here "working" and checking in on Smoked-Meat & finishing my 3 ABT brunch & listening for the UPS doorbell to ring (rotisserie coming ), I can't wait to get something spinning this weekend..... Heck, if it comes today, I will probably get it rolling tonight with something.

What have y'all got planned for this weekend or even the rest of this week if you are a week day cooker
    sigpic

2 racks of spares, and the left over brisket will be carnitas the next day I think. Thinking about doing my first beer can chicken as well. And a whole lotta ABTs...
    New Braunfels Black Diamond
    18.5" WSM
    Weber Performer Deluxe Black
    18.5 Weber Kettle
    22.5 Weber Kettle
    Maverick ET732
    6, 8, 10 and 12' Lodge DO

Smoked Meat Misfits: "the change it had to come. We knew it all along. We were liberated from the fold, that's all" - The Who.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
      As I sit here "working" and checking in on Smoked-Meat & finishing my 3 ABT brunch & listening for the UPS doorbell to ring (rotisserie coming ), I can't wait to get something spinning this weekend..... Heck, if it comes today, I will probably get it rolling tonight with something.

What have y'all got planned for this weekend or even the rest of this week if you are a week day cooker
      You got a rotisserie coming... I'm coming your way bro... That's some fun stuff... love the roTISS!!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

If I don't find a fishing hole, I'll be doing some ribs. Probably do some chops on the kettle this week. Been awhile since I smoked I hope I remember how.
        sigpic

Comment

No cooking for me this weekend. Got a 12 hour drive to Scranton, PA Friday for the Peach Festival...looking forward to seeing the Allman Brothers from midnight to 2AM after that drive. Saturday is another long day in Rowland, PA with 5 great bands playing into the wee hours of Sunday morning. Then Sunday is the fun 12 hour ride home.

Whew! It will be Wednesday or later before I feel like cooking.
          Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
          Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
          1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
          Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
          Weber Smokey Joe
          Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
          Pink Thermapen
          Purple Thermapen

Comment

2 butts, one with mad hunky for the first time, a pella spiced beef, 2 dozen ears of corn, prob some heads of garlic, since we are out, and whatever else i can fit on

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Maybe spare rib rack on the WW. I have yet to do ribs on a kettle. It's on my list.
              sigpicYeah...that's right...I'm smokin'.

The GOOD ONE smoker grill
              Weber 22 1/2 Wannabe (aka WW)
              Weber 22 1/2 Silver One Touch
              Smokey Joe New model, Smokey Joe 1984 model
              fire pit in the yard
              10 & 12 Lodge DO,
              Maverick ET73, ET732.
              A-MAZE-N SMOKER 5x8, RED HOT Thermapen
              MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric smoker

Rick

Comment

Friggin overhaulin a Lycoming engine on a frackin Grumman! Sux...but the bux be right! Be Nat's & wings when the case halves go together!
                Sunset Eagle Aviation
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

The plan here is to pick up 2 more massive briskets and continue my preparation for my girlfriends company BBQ later this month. 220 people, and I am smoking the meat. So far I have done 6 butts and 2 briskeys, all pulled and frozen for the event. Need 2 more briskets and 4 more butts and I should be done. The call was for 50 lbs of smoked meat in trays. Gotta tell you, I'm enjoying myself.
                  Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                  My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                  @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Taking the Iron Maiden on tour of Iowa...smoking for a family reunion (and a bit more). Hopefully I can see fit to take a few pics.
                    BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
                    Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
                    I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

If one of my house-mates comes through, gonna have two briskets, aboot 6 or 7 pounds each, to cook on Friday (my weekend). He says they are whole packers, we'll see... Hopefully will get home tonight and find something resembling brisket... Red Bull can chickens on the menu too (unless they get me some bigger chickens).
                      Lang 84 Deluxe (sold it, broke my heart)
                      Weber Performer
                      Weber 22.5" OTG
                      Weber Q Tabletop Gasser
                      Bunch of Sausage Makin' Kit
                      Big Azz BBQ Concession Trailer
                      BBQ Food Truck

Comment

Love it !

All feel free to reply, new or old, bring it on. I smoked some chIcken thighs and pork loin steaks tonight. Tri Tip tomorrow night I thinkin
                        sigpic

Comment

i'm lobbying for a brisket, but i doubt the beautiful mrs. tas is going to go for it. the damn things are over 40$ up here....

then again, i might be able to talk her into letting me try making a pastrami from corned beef or brisket half (point or flat). if so, i'll need some guidance from my fellow knights here at the round table.....
                          Fundamentals matter.

Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
                          Die Wahrheit wird euch frei machen

Foods of the World Forums - From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, it's all good

BaitShopBoyz.com - Shoot the bull with the boyZ

Comment

I'm thinking ribs here at casa de Hoser...been wanting to try Tasunkswitko's recipe for the Yucatan style ribs...sounds good to me and I know Ron is a damned good rib man.

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/sho...highlight=ribs
                            sigpic

Smoked-Meat certified Sausagehead

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1443745685

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post

I can't believe I had a rotisserie before you WeberMAN!

Comment

Working...
                              X