Some days at work are better than others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some days at work are better than others

I work for an eye surgeon a couple of day a week maintaining his palace and today decided to prune the citrus trees, bay trees, Rosmary, plum and pear trees.
    So basicly getting paid to pick herbs and gather smoking wood:)
    I've got about a full trailer load of pear wood and another trailer of bay branches, lemon and lime and Rosmary leaves and branches... Plus a few lemons and limes for my vodka tonight
    sigpic

Mary had a little lamb her father shot it dead, now it goes to school with her between two lumps of bread

I use Pear wood sometimes & like it..... What kind of citrus wood did you score?
    sigpic

Comment

Wasn't much citrus pretty small trees, kaffir lime, lemon, and lime
      sigpic

Mary had a little lamb her father shot it dead, now it goes to school with her between two lumps of bread

Comment

Nice! Be interested in how the lemon or lime wood work, never tried either for smoking.

Definitely didn't have as good of a day myself, work sucked balls and the only wood I got was from the hotties
        My feet hurt, my legs hurt, my brain hurts and I'm gonna sleep good tonight
        There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Rosemary smoke..in small amounts... hmmmm
          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Used it a few times I like it, they are realy just big twigs but the leaves go alright too
            sigpic

Comment

Lol Jim hard day at the office huh.
              If its any consolation I got rained on most of the day
              sigpic

Comment

Yep...some days at work are awesome. Actually most of them for me...this is what I see every morning at the club.

sigpic

Smoked-Meat certified Sausagehead

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1443745685

Comment

nice mate, i played on a course in NSW once and there were kangaroos all over the place lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoser View Post
                    Yep...some days at work are awesome. Actually most of them for me...this is what I see every morning at the club.
                    Nice. I get that in my backyard . Damn turkeys are always crossing the road on my way to work . I would feel like crap if I ever hit one. Deer are getting smarter I think. A herd ran up the alley last Sunday when I was making pork shots. Two big bucks were leading the pack. It appeared that they stopped at the end of it and looked both ways before crossing the road . The stop sign being there would have made for a great video lol.
                    Weber Smoky Joe
                    18" Weber Silver
                    22.5" Weber Gold
                    22.5" Weber Silver
                    UDS X 2
                    Masterbuilt 30" MES digital
                    Masterbuilt MES 40" digital
                    Masterbuilt cold smoke attachment
                    Char-Broil Big Easy 3 in 1
                    Char-Broil COS with Ron Fischer mods.
                    Dual Char-Broil BBQ Bistros
                    Blackstone three burner flat top