EZ Leftover's fer Louie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZ Leftover's fer Louie

Long day yesterday, Louie had surgery on her left foot. Bunnion & two Neuroma's removed. She's been in pain for awhile, even tromped Talladega in pain. Left the Doc...he said lunch can be noodle soup. Get her in the truck & go past Sonic...turn around I want a foot long chili dog! rockon.gif Louie! Down it goes & to the house. Folk's who are caregiver's I applaud em! Time for supper, what ya want? Get them smoked chicken breasts out & do something. We'll here it goes & it was EZ!

Couple a smoked boneless skinless breasts whacked up along wth a vidalia onion & stuff to make a taco.

Chicken & onion goes in a pan with a Bud Lite Lime that has cilantro & cumin & some evoo. Reduce it down to the tenderness ya like.

Ready to serve. We live in a two story house. The Kitchen & main living is upstairs, and Louie was not gonna make the stair climb.

Here she is ready to eat with a foot all carved up. She's tough, said the pain was less than them two boy's she has. Both were c-section. Don't mind that old table it was her great grannie's and when some projects get done i'll restore it.

Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Great lookin meal Mike....you da man! Hope Louie heals up quick!!
    Gene

sigpic

The Farm...
    http://gardenofeatn-rhf.blogspot.com/

Comment

Your a good man.

Get better Louie
      Chargriller Pro w. sfb
      Ducane 4100 propane grill
      Brinkman Electric

Member # 200

Comment

You are a good man Mike!! Food looks fantastic. Hope Miss Louie is up and around and feeling better soon!
        jeanie

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

I know she'll feel better eatin that nice meal with the pictures of her soldiers right there.

I appreciate your families service to our country.
          Keith

Comment

Good for you man.
            Hope she gets back to normal soon.
            My Mom broke her hip last week and got a partial hip replacement. Now she's in a skilled nursing facility for a couple of weeks. Yesterday I took her a homemade brownie, a sourdough cinnamon roll and an A&W root beer, and she acted like it was Christmas.
            It amazes me every time how little you have to do to make someone happy. Especially those that do so much for others. They just don't expect much in return.

Tom

Comment

Mike
              Looks like some real good eating there. Hope Louie is up around around soon.
              "Official Taste Tester"
              -------------------------
              Ron

Big Block GOSM
              Small Block GOSM
              Maverick ET-7
              Weber Q220
              Kenmore Grill
              Propane torch..just in case

Comment

We appreciate ya'll. Not even 5 minutes ago, she said get me to the golf cart. Leg horizontal over the front & makin the round's with the neighbor's. She has to wear that boot for 3 month's. gonna be a miserable summer for her. She always does swimmin lessons with the grand daughter. Em...hate it.
                Sunset Eagle Aviation
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Bless her heart Mike. I bet you are gonna have yer hands full tryin to keep her down a lil bit. You keep takin care of her now!
                  Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

That's a fine looking meal!!!! Good luck slowing her down, and I hope she feels better soon!!!

Comment

Nice job Mike. Looks great. Hit Sonic last night,,,couldn't resist
                      Custom Reverse Flow Smoker, WSM 22", Blackstone Griddle 36"

Comment

Great idea Mike... I like it, Hope Louie gets to feeling better soon... Good job on using your smoked leftovers... Bravo!
                        Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Miss Louie,
                          My heroine, in a full state of trooperness walking around Dega with all that foot pain goin on... that is serious trooperness!!!
                          You get better fast, and Mike your doing a fine job of taking care of our girl!
                          Since your gonna be all better by October... I know a race you all should come out too.... I'm just saying!
                          Last edited by Bbqgoddess; 05-27-2009, 07:59 PM. Reason: blonde spelling

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Woman has a glass a wine....I'm a Cabana Boy!
                            Sunset Eagle Aviation

Comment

Nice tacos, Mike and your a good man for taking care of Louie! I hope she is feeling better soon!
                              Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
                              Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
                              1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
                              Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
                              Weber Smokey Joe
                              Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
                              Pink Thermapen
                              Purple Thermapen

Comment

Working...
                              X