Pics for Rikerz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics for Rikerz

Took some pics this morning starting my fire in the smoker, hope this helps..
    It took me about 45 min. to get it to temp. 230
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Thanks for the pics!! When you first start your fire, is the chimney damper fully opened? And I dont see any air intakes in the doors, how do you control your air intake?
    Smokin' in the valley! God bless the USA!!

Comment

Yes, start with exhust wide open. I don't have an air intake yet, I just leave the door cracked open.. Going to fix that tommorrow..
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Edster View Post
        Yes, start with exhust wide open. I don't have an air intake yet, I just leave the door cracked open.. Going to fix that tommorrow..
        What are you going to do?

Comment

Think I'll make me a sliding plate over some holes close to the bottom of the door. Fix it so I can slide it to open or close more holes.
          sigpic

Comment

I now have my door off and I will be welding up the top hole and making several larger holes closed to the bottom of the door and making a sliding cover as well, that is the plans in my head right now but may change one I actually start cutting. Ohhh, new thought as I was typing this. One large square hole in the bottom and a sliding cover.. yeah.. thats the ticket! When you get yours done, send up some pics as I may want to "borrow" your idea instead.

Comment

Working...
            X