Smoked Turkey Tetrazzini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoked Turkey Tetrazzini

What better way to incorporate your delectable Apple Smoked Turkey leftovers then to indulge in a creamy Tetrazzini Casserole packed with fresh vegetables, chopped turkey, and spaghetti?

The recipe consists of leftover smoked turkey, sautéd celery, asparagus, and mushrooms mixed with cooked spaghetti, parmesan cheese, and a creamy white sauce. Mix all ingredients, cover with foil, and bake in a 350ºF oven for 45 minutes.

sigpic MAK 2 Star General, Traeger PTG, Bradley Smoker, Char-Broil SRG, Camp Chef 3 Burner
    http://www.smokinpetebbq.com

Holy crap that looks awesome!
    Propane Smoke Shack
    UDS
    Great Outdoors Smoky Mountain
    sigpic

Comment

Comfort food at its best. Is the white sauce just your everyday roux, and milk/cream?

Comment

I like it!
        Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
        My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
        @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by gmotoman View Post
          Comfort food at its best. Is the white sauce just your everyday roux, and milk/cream?
          Yes with a small twist:
          Basic roux (½ cup butter, ½ cup flour), 3½ cups chicken broth/bouillon, and 1 cup half & half. Seasoned with salt, pepper, dash of paprika, and a TBSP of lemon juice.
          sigpic MAK 2 Star General, Traeger PTG, Bradley Smoker, Char-Broil SRG, Camp Chef 3 Burner
          http://www.smokinpetebbq.com

Comment

That works

Comment

Damn, Pete!

That looks awesome!! I'm gonna share this one with the Mrs's.

for such a creative dish.

Comment

- looks fantastic
                Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Working...
                X