Knocked up some seafood to pacify the war dept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knocked up some seafood to pacify the war dept

Got some USA if xl sea scallops, some local blue swimmer crabs and some Tasmanian Atlantic salmon.
    Here's the tapas/ entre
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349520173.375106.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349520208.815166.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349520258.239829.jpg

Scallops wraped in smoked bacon, sautéed them in Evo and butter with chili and garlic.
    Put lime infused avocado oil roast chili oil sugar, salt, fish sauce chai shin wine in the bottom of the spoons the toped with lime juce, my lemon herb rub , horepeto infused avocado oil, chives and birds eye chilli.
    Delicious even if I do say so myself

Main to come
    sigpic

Mary had a little lamb her father shot it dead, now it goes to school with her between two lumps of bread

Dang that looks good! I love scallops, but I can't eat 'em... Grrr... bit of an allergy to them. Bums me out!
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Ok main done and eaten and here's a picImageUploadedByTapatalk1349521609.053699.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349521646.551261.jpg

Chilli and lime salmon baked in a bag and crab meat, with a chili garlic lobster stock and mayo mash, had a bit of other shit in it too but I'm too full to think, bacon crisps on top
      sigpic

Mary had a little lamb her father shot it dead, now it goes to school with her between two lumps of bread

Comment

WOW!! I bet those things were amazing! I drool, you get
        Lang 84 Deluxe (sold it, broke my heart)
        Weber Performer
        Weber 22.5" OTG
        Weber Q Tabletop Gasser
        Bunch of Sausage Makin' Kit
        Big Azz BBQ Concession Trailer
        BBQ Food Truck

Comment

Nice lookin appies! Where's the main course???? Hunngry minds wanna know.
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Cheers rich!
            sigpic

Comment

That looks great!! Will give out all day for that fine looking meal!!
              Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
              Yoder YS640
              Weber Genesis
              Weber 18.5" Kettle
              Weber Performer
              Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Thanks bro, mrs seems happy so job done!
                sigpic

Comment

And Ty seaboke and mark
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seboke View Post
                    WOW!! I bet those things were amazing! I drool, you get

Exactly what he said!!!!-----------

Bear
                    Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                    Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Think I nights put a bit to much chilli in it all, can't seem to keep off the round seat today :(
                      sigpic

Comment

Those looked fantastic!
                        You're one Hell of a good cook Dale!
                        There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Well Ty Ty jimmy, great compliment coming from you, my phone seems to be taking slightly better pics too , not sure if its the software update of I'm drinking less lol
                          sigpic

Comment

you can have prettiness
                            Love all the restaurant porcelainware too :-)

It all looks excellent -and just pass rich's scallops my way
                            It'd be a sacrifice - but I'm prepared to do it :-)
                            Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                            Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

In the united states and more specifically here in the NW amongst my fishermen friends "ATLANTIC" Salmon is code for farm raised. Is it the same down under? I am not saying me and my friends are correct, but Like I say I am curious. Also and more to the point I want to eat at your house.

Comment

Working...
                              X