Anybody Use One Of These?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Use One Of These?

Bought one of these a while ago and I am really liken it.

The Big EasyŽ Oil-less Turkey Fryer (TBE)

I use it with what is called the Tommy ring at the bottom. It is just a springform cake pan. You than line the space between the pan and the fryer wall with wood chips or pellets to give you a nice amount of smoke for your cook.

Smoked LOLLIPOP Chicken. Notice the wood chips near the bottom.

Here it is smoking away

Turkey done in the TBE

I have even used it for this

PBC Drum Smoker
    Bradley Digital 4 Rack
    THE BIG EASY INFRARED TURKEY FRYER
    Miss Piggy Smoker
    Sedona SD-9000 food dehydrator

Devo you're killing me with all your posts... I've been away a few days .. Keep up the good work with the posts

Comment

Neat... I have seen 'em, but not used them. Seems to work just fine! Even for croissants?
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Really slick DEVO! ..... Yeah, Savanahsmoker uses one & has some posts on it & use...... Sounds like a sweet setup..... I don't think they have used it as a smoker though, at least I don't recall a thread using it as such, mostly as a chicken or turkey roaster. Neat stuff

I have seen a couple on CL in the past couple of years, butt they were out of me area.

Keep em coming man, love to see new ideas & gear
        sigpic

Comment

That's awesome. I haven't seen that before. I LOVE that you cooked the bread in it. Please keep posting your cooks in this thing. I might just have have to get one.

Comment

Working...
          X