Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football

Its back.... Looking for a few of you guys that would like to play.. I did this last year at smf and had a good time.. Im sure Dude is in.. As of now I have 8 spots left. If you do want to play, I would like for everyone to participate from the start till the end... Not give up if they see they may not make the playoffs..

Let me know guys..
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

I'll play. Is there an entry fee? Either way, pencil me in!!
    Keith

Comment

Its the Yahoo Plus League. Its paid in full. No entry fee for other teams.
      Ken

Comment

Not familiar with Yahoo Plus......How do you handle the draft??

Comment

Draft can be set as Live or Auto.. A vote is taken when all spots are filled on what everyone wants.
          Ken

Comment

sorry TH I will follow along this year and play next time. never herd of this we just had pools at the fire house for the football games. seems the guy that had pools was bad luck for me, my team the alaska Crab's never win a game. just like flushing the money he kept taking from me.
            sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
            nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

I got sooo pounded last time... owww! Think I'll take this season off. Can't take the PAIN! ;{)
              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

you know i am................

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

I'll play...If someone wants my spot though....feel free to take it.

LMK
                  Chris
                  UDS - Buckeye 1
                  Charcoal Grill - Panther 1
                  GOSM Wide Body
                  Cabela's Masterbuilt 7-1 Electric
                  2 Dutch Ovens
                  Cabelas Grinder
                  Cabelas Jerky Blaster
                  Maverick ET-73 Thermometer
                  Maverick ET-7 Thermometer

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                    I got sooo pounded last time... owww! Think I'll take this season off. Can't take the PAIN! ;{)
                    I've never played, but I bailed my best friend out of some trouble involving a fantasy football league he was in last season. Seems he needed to come up with 5 grand, or Guido the killer pimp was going to start breaking limbs. I helped him out because I like him. And he paid me back. Another reason I like him.
                    He promised me he's keeping it together this season. Let's hope so.
                    Anyway, maybe next season for me. I have a bitter taste in my mouth about it right now.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
                      I've never played, but I bailed my best friend out of some trouble involving a fantasy football league he was in last season. Seems he needed to come up with 5 grand, or Guido the killer pimp was going to start breaking limbs. I helped him out because I like him. And he paid me back. Another reason I like him.
                      He promised me he's keeping it together this season. Let's hope so.
                      Anyway, maybe next season for me. I have a bitter taste in my mouth about it right now.
                      Well, this is a fun thing. No money but it STILL hurt getting beat like a red-headed step chile!
                      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Well if you still have a spot, count me in again. Last year was fun even though I didn't play for chit.

sigpic
                        Brinkman SnP-w/mods
                        ECB
                        GOSM
                        MES for sticks and sausage
                        30 yr old Weber Kettle
                        Brinkman gasser

Comment

I'm in and looking forward to it.
                          Dan
                          AKA "GTL"

Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin"

Weber 22 1/2" Gold
                          3405 GOSM
                          sigpic

Comment

I would play but I don't know how.. is there an easy tutorial?? Help? or should I just watch and play next year? TH help me with this one...

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
                              I would play but I don't know how.. is there an easy tutorial?? Help? or should I just watch and play next year? TH help me with this one...
                              easy enuff goddess.............closer it gets, i am sure abunch of us will give you a tutorial..........

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Working...
                              X