WeberQ owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WeberQ owners?

Do any of you WeberQ owners have a hard time getting yours to a cooking temp? I'm trying to figure out why I don't sell this thing and get me a smokey Joe where I know I can.

Are these things POS's? Can't figure how I could do it wrong here.
    New Braunfels Black Diamond
    18.5" WSM
    Weber Performer Deluxe Black
    18.5 Weber Kettle
    22.5 Weber Kettle
    Maverick ET732
    6, 8, 10 and 12' Lodge DO

Smoked Meat Misfits: "the change it had to come. We knew it all along. We were liberated from the fold, that's all" - The Who.

sigpic

Mine works great, no problems at all, I have the little one (125 I think). Love it!!
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Had one for tailgating...Gone!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Umm I have the lrg. model and do not care for it much ... My problem is controlling the heat as in it's to hot for big meats..... There needs to be 2 burners in my opinion... chicken parts and the like do ok. This was my camping Q now I'm back to Smky Joe or a kettle. I should prolly sell it that being said I like the rest of their products

Comment

Originally posted by Checkered Past View Post
          Umm I have the lrg. model and do not care for it much ... My problem is controlling the heat as in it's to hot for big meats..... There needs to be 2 burners in my opinion... chicken parts and the like do ok. This was my camping Q now I'm back to Smky Joe or a kettle. I should prolly sell it that being said I like the rest of their products
          Yea, I don't see the single burner workin in the larger grill - I think it's the same burner.
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Ive had 1 for probably 10-12 years. Works great, butt hard to get low temps as mentioned. Needs 2 burners IMO also. Great for burgers, dogs, brats, chicken parts, etc
            sigpic

Comment

We bought a small one while on vacation one year and love it. I like to throw it in the car when we plan picnics that don't take place in a park with grills. it's also been a lifesaver when the tank goes empty on our big gas grill during the middle of a cook.

Comment

Working...
              X