Awesome patio smoker in Minnesota..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome patio smoker in Minnesota..

Selling my patio smoker due to the fact I purchased a trailer rig this summer. I thought I would keep this smoker to use when I just wanted to smoke a few items but I like the trailer rig so much I fire that up for just a rack of ribs.

This is one fine patio smoker. Custom built conventional flow tuning plate design. All 1/4' steel construction. I have smoked all winter long with this smoker. It's 1/4' steel holds the heat no problem. It is 24X36. Charcoal basket and slide out ash pan. Fold up front shelf. All terrain casters and drop down grate over fire box for pan frying or warming. This rig new was about $2500 5 years ago. Will sell for $1500.

G Spot BBQ Hittin' The Spot Since 2004

Nice looking pit! Too bad my wife would kill me if I bought it...
    Once you go Weber....you never call customer service....

Comment

and drop down grate over fire box for pan frying or warming.
      Nice way to take advantage of the heat loss area!! that's cool
      OKJoe's Longhorn Combo ►Traeger 575 Bronze ►Weber Q series
      ThermaPEN-Mk4 ►MEATERx2 ►FireBoard|||| and SPARK► Smokin-it Smoke Generator► INKBIRD Sous Vide► GrillGrates
      and accessories out the ying-yang

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglewing View Post
        Nice way to take advantage of the heat loss area!! that's cool
        Very nice feature and I used it alot. Next best thing to having a propane burner. I have sauteed mushrooms in a pan directly on the fire box and have dropped down the grate to warm a pan of beans.

This pit is a bargain at that price I'd really like to see someone snap it up...
        G Spot BBQ Hittin' The Spot Since 2004

Comment

Originally posted by IrishChef View Post
          Nice looking pit! Too bad my wife would kill me if I bought it...
          Well we now know who wears the pants in your family

I'd like to buy it, but I want to check with the wife first to make certain, that I really want it

That is one nice smoker there 3M, very nice. Even if no one here buys it, I don't think you'd have a problem selling it
          https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

Pretty slick design... never heard of them. I like the warmer thing too. But..I think I'm set on smokers for a little while yet
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Nice rig, that thing would cost a small fortuine to ship to Az....
              God, Family and Friends is what it's all about. Great food just brings them all together... First John1:9...
              Weber Performer Gold
              Masterbuilt 26" twins
              Big Chief Electric smoker
              Brinkmann barrel smoker
              LEM sausage stuffer
              Cabela's pro HD grinder
              Maverick ET-732
              ThermoWorks Thermapen
              GrillGrates

Comment

Working...
              X