Im FREAKing out!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im FREAKing out!!!!

Rich said I won a prize for "most technologically challenged".

He is right, soooo right.

Believe it or not I got pics of last weeks ribs and stuff but Im too stoooopid to show em to y'all. I got em loaded into photobucket but cant seem to get them here. If ya wanna see em....HELP!
    Craig
    sigpic

Hover your mouse over the picts you uploaded..a little box will pop up below them...go down and select the "Img" code... and copy and paste that into your post.
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

That easy for you to say...remember who youre talkin to.
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

Freak im with you i had my wife teach me to upload my pics so i could show them. hang in there i know the feelingthis is not a drooling smilie it is me after 30 min working on the computer
        Please ignore all spelling errors and typos my pet monkey does all of my corespondence

Comment

Freak...... once you have uploaded a pic to the internet, you can go to that picture..... right click your mouse. There will be a link called properties at the bottom. Click on it. A window will open up and there will be an address (URL). Highlight the address and copy. You can copy once you highlight the address by right clicking your mouse and click copy. Paste this into the image address on the image insert when you post your thread. Image insert is the button under the left hand arrow above the index box. Hope that helps.
          sigpic

Comment

like rich said, copy the [IMG] code and paste to post.

my code shows up right below my pics on PB. i think it used to show 4 codes but i edited to only show the codes for thumbnail HTML and picture IMG.
            some pics, a lil blurry but should give you idea.

left click on [IMG] code and it will hilight itself.

rt click and copy

paste onto post, put cursor where you want pic, usually all the way to left and below text.

should end up with [IMG] code pasted like this

click on preview post and it will show up just like it will be when you see it on line.
            Charbroil SFB
            GOSM
            MES
            Dutch Ovens and other CI
            Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
            Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Open two separate windows or tabs on your computer. Have the thread you want to post in loaded one one, and photobucket loaded on the other. Find a picture you want in photobucket and place your mouse over it. You will see a drop down menu, it will look like this.

Move your mouse down to the IMG Code or IMG Thumb if you prefer, left click and it will turn blue.

Right click on the blue area and select copy, return to the post you were making and paste that code. Hope this helps you out.

One thing you should do is resize the image, 800x600 is usually sufficient for most forums. Let me know if ya need any help with that.
              Big Black Johnson
              GOSM 3405BGW
              Old Cimmaron (Ol' Faithful)
              Cast Iron Grill (state park type)

Comment

Working...
              X