At WD request coffee/cocoa rub briskey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At WD request coffee/cocoa rub briskey

Steve asked if I would post this from the dark side.. so here it is.. Hey thanks Steve cuz I had forgotten about that tawny port mop.. yummy! I had done this for my big brothers house last Aug.... Started it at my house and coolered it and finished it at his house...

Here is my naked 15# beast....:)

here we are searing the beast....mental note dirt puts out grease fire
    cabana boy was impressed with this empirecal knowledge

all seared....

the final on the rub was 1/2 cup cocoa powder, 1/2 brown sugar 3 tbl cayenne, then rubbed..then a fine layer of cuban coffee, and finished with an additional layer of cracked black pepper...

the mop sauce is the tawny port mixed with cherry chocolate vinegar....
    I am smoking to pull temp, with cherry....

Here it is pulled after everyone was diggin into it!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

looks great as it did on the dark side.........but wtf is Choc. Cherry Vinegar?

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

It was a trial vinegar that the artisian vinegar place I get my wierd vinegars from...
      I just checked and they do not have it for sale, I am not sure they are going to but I will shoot them an email and ask. Mean time I will check my pantry and see if I have any left...
      Here is the link to their site, all of their vinegars are really yummy, they are a mom and pop small business and the owners Cari and Craig are super nice peeps.

http://www.cgvinegar.com/recipes.html

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Working...
      X