mystery meat sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mystery meat sandwich

Ok got two small shoulders and a arm roast smoking. Got some more family coming tomorrow and am going to eat them for a bbq lunch. I am going to mix a shoulder and with the beef then dumb some sweet baby rays on it.
    I think i will take the mix and dumb it on some sam's club sub rolls toasted with some apple smoked bacon fryed up.
    Am i headed in the right direction.
    I can still not come up with a name for it but i will or suggest some if you want. maybe moopig sandwiches.

Originally posted by bigtim665 View Post
    Ok got two small shoulders and a arm roast smoking. Got some more family coming tomorrow and am going to eat them for a bbq lunch. I am going to mix a shoulder and with the beef then dumb some sweet baby rays on it.
    I think i will take the mix and dumb it on some sam's club sub rolls toasted with some apple smoked bacon fryed up.
    Am i headed in the right direction.
    I can still not come up with a name for it but i will or suggest some if you want. maybe moopig sandwiches.

Sounds like your doing fine... Looking forward to seeing this... Be sure to take some pics...
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by bigtim665 View Post
      Got some more family coming tomorrow and am going to eat them for a bbq lunch:
      Now that is what I call "mystery meat" lol!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Sounds good to me, and bacon makes everything better. Just be sure to get a few pics.
        KCBS/CBJ #56408

"Sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will always teach you." -Shihan

Comment

i am going to my brother came down to stay for a couple months and i think his camera is working good. There smoking now i will get some cooked pics some pulled and mixed and some after i make the sandwichs
          Originally posted by wutang View Post
          Sounds good to me, and bacon makes everything better. Just be sure to get a few pics.

Comment

Working...
          X