Weekend#4 Project Fatman with (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend#4 Project Fatman with (pics)

Well, I'm finally finished with this weekends work...I'm beat, when will it end...So many details...Got the grills done and the stack...Just need the rain cap, front tray, handles and some cosmetics left...I don't know when I'll be done....Seems like forever...(I need another beer)...Enjoy...

---------------------------------------------------
    I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    KCBS CBJ

sweet with a lot of sweat..great zeeker. you shall be rewarded well when you are done with it.. now to chop down half the canadian forest to feed the beast..lol....
    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Looking good! All that hard work will pay off in the end.

Comment

That is one sweet looking machine boy.
        Chargriller Pro w. sfb
        Ducane 4100 propane grill
        Brinkman Electric

Member # 200

Comment

Nice job... Its coming along great. You will be finished before you know... If your painting skills are as good as your welding skills. This should be one badass looking smoker..
          Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Absolutely beautiful buddy. I envy your skill.

Tom

Comment

Dude yer killin me with that build!
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

If your BBQ is as good as your work on the smoker, look out Smoked-Meat.com.
                sigpic

Comment

That is really coming along beautifully.. man that is one of the nicest builds I have seen, I can't wait till your done! a beaut that is!!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Man what can I say? You can definitely weld man. Only about 1000% better than I. That is just a fantastic work in progress. You definitely get a thumb and then some for this.
                    sigpic

Comment

Man Zeeker, that thing is coming along. You got some mad skills. Nice job,
                      Custom Reverse Flow Smoker, WSM 22", Blackstone Griddle 36"

Comment

What a nice smoker that is gonna be Zeeker! A clean build for sure! Fantastic job bud...you know you can't rush art.....
                        Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
                        Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

What can I say that hasn't been said. That is a seriously outstanding build. Nice work. I can't wait to see it fired up and fully loaded.
                          KCBS/CBJ #56408

"Sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will always teach you." -Shihan

Comment

Working...
                          X