Rock’s Stoker Interfaced with the SSII Managing my Royall Pellet Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock’s Stoker Interfaced with the SSII Managing my Royall Pellet Smoker

Video and pic of Rock’s Stoker controlling my Royall 2000 Pellet Smoker interfaced with the Savannah Stoker during a overnight smoke for pulled pork.

Picture of the pork smoking and the food and pit temp probes that are connected to Rock’s Stoker.

Picture of Stoker Log on my laptop

Video of my laptop showing StokerLog managing and recording Rock’s Stoker controlling the Royall 2000 Pellet Smoker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLCXB...mcuRWw&index=1
    Last edited by Savannahsmoker; 02-18-2013, 11:18 PM.
    sigpic

That looks like a pretty trick setup! I love the stoker, it gives so much info! I just tried to update the firmware in mine today but you have to have a 10Mbps 1/2 duplex port or else the update will fail due to "crowding issues" and then I have to send it back to Cali. I know I can use my PC to adjust its connection speed but how would I adjust the speed of the Stoker port? Can you help me on this? Any of you network savvy guys?
    sigpic

Whoa O Black Betty Bam-Ba-Lam!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron V View Post
      That looks like a pretty trick setup! I love the stoker, it gives so much info! I just tried to update the firmware in mine today but you have to have a 10Mbps 1/2 duplex port or else the update will fail due to "crowding issues" and then I have to send it back to Cali. I know I can use my PC to adjust its connection speed but how would I adjust the speed of the Stoker port? Can you help me on this? Any of you network savvy guys?
      I had no problem updating my Rock's Stoker firmware and if I did I would be in the same boat as you.

Sorry and I hope someone here knows how and will help you out.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X