Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gonna need a big ol glass of milk for these!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna need a big ol glass of milk for these!!

Had to stay home from work today cause the kid is sick so I whipped these up.

Cupcakes well not exactly. Start by taking 1 pound of chocolate chip cookie dough and slice 1/4 thick. I used store bought next time I'll make my own. Take that slice and put it a cupcake wrapper. I got 16 out of the pound. Next mix up a box of brownies. Spoon mix onto the cookie dough till roughly 2/3 full. Bake @350 for 23 minutes. Our oven is slow so if anyone tries these check them around 20. Let cool

Now time for the frosting. Mix 1c softened butter, 1t vanilla, and 2T milk till smooth. Then add 3c powdered sugar and 1/4c cocoa powder. Once that's mixed add 2T chocolate syrup and mix on high for a couple minutes. With a spatula fold in 7oz of marshmallow cream. I then frosted the cooled frosting.

For my first time frosting something I don't think I did to bad. But its pretty easy with the pampered chef gun. Slowly working towards a cake. These were really good! I made the mistake of eating 2 and now I'm full before supper. Thanks for looking.
    sigpic

That's just too cool Ryan! I bet they were outstanding. Look at you go, you a pastry chef too!

Comment

Oh that looks great!! very nice.. give me a glass of milk as well!!
      Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
      Yoder YS640
      Weber Genesis
      Weber 18.5" Kettle
      Weber Performer
      Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Oh hell yeah.. Just give me the cow and an udder...

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
          That's just too cool Ryan! I bet they were outstanding. Look at you go, you a pastry chef too!
          Desserts and bread is what I love to cook the most. Lost my passion for it for about 10 years. Finally getting my groove back. My wife says I need to quit cause she's gonna gain to much weight

When I get my appetite back I'll try to get a picture if it unwrapped. Pretty cool with the layers.
          sigpic

Comment

2-22.5'' weber
            1-18'' weber
            1 smokey joe
            22.5'' wsm
            24'' smoke vault
            1-outhouse
            Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
            Smoked meathead #135

Comment

My wife makes similar, just without frosting and with the cookie on top. Seems to cook more evenly that way. They are totally addicting. I saw online recently where someone put a reese's peanut butter cup between the cookie and the brownie. Gonna have to try that one next time!

for excellent looking cupcakes!!!
              Mike
              Life In Pit Row

Comment

Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
                Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
                1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
                Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
                Weber Smokey Joe
                Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
                Pink Thermapen
                Purple Thermapen

Comment

Good gig Man & I ain't a mch of a sweet eater...Sooo...I need to make room for 2 please...cause they sound dern sure good with a cup of coffee! sorry...me & the milk don't agree... I like it...woooo...gotta go!
                  Sunset Eagle Aviation
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
                  X