garden herbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garden herbs

was out cleaning up after the contractors this morning. had to do a little weeding.
    001.jpg

002.jpg

called the sheriff. they took 5 plants back to the office.
    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Originally posted by Kyote View Post
    was out cleaning up after the contractors this morning. had to do a little weeding.

called the sheriff. they took 5 plants back to the office.

And they re-potted them and hit them with a large dose of Miracle-Gro...
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Talk about a great seasoning for food... folks will eat it ALL ;{)
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

And then get hungry agin.
        Chargriller Pro w. sfb
        Ducane 4100 propane grill
        Brinkman Electric

Member # 200

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
          I gave the detective a pot. told him put one on the secratry's desk and tell the office it was a panama' wooden rose.

he thought that was great for some reason.lol.

http://www.czbrats.com/Facts/woodrose.htm

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Originally posted by lynsey123 View Post
            And then get hungry agin.

Comment

Yup never fails. Neve get rid of the stuff. Every bird and wild animal either carries the seeds on their feathers or fur, or deposit the seeds in their waste. Every year about now I have to get the sprayer out and go all over my pastures and spray the stuff. A friend of mine one year noticed a very large section of it growing in his pasture. Almost looked like it was cultivated. He called the Sheriff. Sheriff came out and took a look. Said they would have the noxious weed dept come out and spray. Well nobody ever showed up. A few months later and it was hay cutting time. He cut it all down and was going to just burn that section. But while it lay on the ground drying out so he could burn it, he decided to work around and bale up the brome. Big mistake. The Sheriff was watching. One morning at 4AM he got a knock on the door. It was the Sheriff, DEA and ATF. They wanted his bales of pot and firearms. They didn't believe it was still in the field on the ground. So they confiscated all of his guns and I mean this man has firearms. They even found the ones he had stashed in the rafters and floor joists. Waited for the sun to come up to see if he was true to his word. While they waited his wife fixed breakfast for everybody. Sun comes up, there on the ground is the roughly 2 acres of cut, drying, wasting cannabis. Sheriff and feds leave. Since the firearms were confiscated, tagged and inventoried they took them all. Four months later, an attorney and lots of paperwork he got them all back.

Thats why around here we do not call the Sheriff. We just destroy it all ourselves. Most of it is so low in THC content anyhow you would probably get sick anyhow. On top of that, there are those stands where they know it is good quality weed and spray it just to see who will harvest it and get sick.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
                ROTFLMAO! I thought that was only in Los Angeles?

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

After my Step-Dad died, Mom sold the farm and kept 20 acres where the house and buildings were, just to raise our horses. And the guy that bought the farmland leased it out to someone else.
                  I'd go out there a lot as I had a nice target range that I built when I was a kid and still living there.
                  Anyway, several times during the summer when I was there target shooting or BBQing a couple of Army helicopters would show up, quite a few, I assume National Guardsman would jump out with bags and machetes, chop something (I guessed it was a cash crop), bagged it, threw it in the chopper and up and away they'd go.
                  I always wondered if someone had cultivated it, but was always too afraid to go investigate. I'd always heard that you didn't want to be caught in a cultivators cash crop. So I stayed away.
                  Years later I was up there visiting, and saw a news story about how the National Guard, as part of their training, eradicate cash crops from Iowa farmland. So that answered my question.
                  But my next question then, what does Uncle Sam do with all that high grade weed? No news stories about the disposal. Hmmmm

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
                    But my next question then, what does Uncle Sam do with all that high grade weed? No news stories about the disposal. Hmmmm
                    Train DEA agents? lol, prolly not huh?

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

[QUOTE=Gunslinger;37615]After my Step-Dad died, Mom sold the farm and kept 20 acres where the house and buildings were, just to raise our horses. And the guy that bought the farmland leased it out to someone else.
                      I'd go out there a lot as I had a nice target range that I built when I was a kid and still living there.
                      Anyway, several times during the summer when I was there target shooting or BBQing a couple of Army helicopters would show up, quite a few, I assume National Guardsman would jump out with bags and machetes, chop something (I guessed it was a cash crop), bagged it, threw it in the chopper and up and away they'd go.
                      I always wondered if someone had cultivated it, but was always too afraid to go investigate. I'd always heard that you didn't want to be caught in a cultivators cash crop. So I stayed away.
                      Years later I was up there visiting, and saw a news story about how the National Guard, as part of their training, eradicate cash crops from Iowa farmland. So that answered my question.
                      But my next question then, what does Uncle Sam do with all that high grade weed? No news stories about the disposal. Hmmmm[/QUOTE]

LOL. if you could build an incinerator with all the BS EPA things needed today to operate one..you would be wealthy my friend.
                      Crops cut down by DEA and their helpers are normally burnt on scene if possible and and pot that is packaged and ready for distabution or sale is kept in a secure area waiting court ect. some times used in sting ops.
                      working as a federal FF on federal land. I did what we call standbys for DEA and other LE agencys while they burnt it. (all drugs and contraband) this is me after one of the big burns.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb1Z-MYVJGE.

at one time an agency brought X amout of Coke and herion.
                      we took it to a very secure area that had a H.E. containment pit.
                      well eod as normal, if a pound will do the job 50 cases will do a gooder job.
                      we had to call in extra folks and walk hand in hand picking the crap up and putting it back in the pit to now burn..lol.

I was told they have so much stored that needs to be burnt but no facilitys for it Plus it cost money to burn it ( incinerate) and they pay well.
                      there I believe was one in either houston are dallas that could do big incinerations. but, some one bitched and it was shut down.
                      we did small burns (if you want to call them that) but what trouble all the guards and then insections.

Comment

That is funny.

Tom

Comment

I've been on some eradication helo flight's. That stuff has a real nice blue color from the air. Had a couple a deputies whack & chop some down filled the back of the chopper up & tied a bunch to the skids. By the time them two got back to Panama they were hurtin from the stuff blowin around in the helicopter. We locked the chopper up in the hangar & them two had to be taken to the hospital, eyes & lungs problems. Next day they burned the crap. However they forgot to vacuum the chopper out. Hmmm...some monkeys fixed that, that thing was leaf/bud free!
                          Sunset Eagle Aviation
                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Hmmm, they found more today...I am going to have to look harder I guess.
                            need these contractors gone so I can git back to normal.(I know GS I am wide open lol)
                            and the chickin should not see this.

Comment

So I suppose a "mixed herb salad" w a light vinaigrette is outta the question?

LMAO

My Father In Law built a house in a new area and it was by a computer buisness that 'used" to be a High School building.
                              His home was developed in "The Woods" that were right next to the H.S.

OMG, TONS and I mean TONS of herb used to grow there. Kids musta pitched the seeds while "on break" from High School.

You couldn't kill the stuff. I'm sure the "Cheech Quality" was horrible but DANG that stuff is a strong grower.

Maybe his cancer already hit his brain - or maybe he was just that cheap - when I explained to him what it was he asked me if I knew how to make my own rope out of it.

Guess I missed that class while I was taking Advanced Economic Theory. Hated that class, because there was no book, (means you have to go to class every day) - it was "cutting edge" and my Prof was still working on the theory and writing the text book, which he won the Nobel Prize for.

I speckt after a few of those salads I could have written the book too! :)

Comment

Working...
                              X