008.jpg
    ready to inj and rub
    006.jpg
    abt's
    009.jpg

010.jpg
    salsa fixins
    013.jpg
    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

looking good Kyote...I'm stopping by....I'll bring the Jack...Man that goldschlager brings back memories...
    Last edited by Cajunsmoke13; 06-21-2009, 07:46 PM.
    Custom Reverse Flow Smoker, WSM 22", Blackstone Griddle 36"

Comment

Them some fine looking vittles.. And you do need a new bottle of Jack...
      Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Kyote,
        How did the meal come out?
        Custom Reverse Flow Smoker, WSM 22", Blackstone Griddle 36"

Comment

lovely looking piece of beef - so which part of the beast is that from ?
          Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
          Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Bill? Bill?
            Where's the beef? perhaps the Goldschlager has him moving a bit slow this am???

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

some green chili con queso

roasted/grilled corn on the cob

smoked baron of beef brought to 145 internal then seared to perfection on hooters and served to the mass's

had a relative croak the other day. lot of folks stayin at the shack. when I brought the food in for them to cut plate and serve. they were so hungary and I reckon the fud was okay. they forgot ta take a pic of the most perfect smoked ringed juiciest hunk o baron of beast ever
              they woofed down the chili con cheese like a pack of malnurished coyotes. and the salsa like a dam skeeter landin by me gone in a blink of the eye.
              the corn was raided by a herd of templetons, cobs every where but the restroom where they should be when yer done eaten em here. we recycle.
              and the hunk o baron of beast. all I could say is don't put yer hand in the way of them folks.
              when I was done with all the werk and brought the grilled grub in. I went back out for a smoke and an adult beverage. peacefull fer a change. hell they did not even wait fer me.

the beans and rice..well, lets say every one is tooting their own horn today..

001.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyote View Post
                getting ready
                Baron of Beef
                [ATTACH]912[/ATTACH]
                fattie fixins
                [ATTACH]915[/ATTACH]
                ready to inj and rub
                [ATTACH]916[/ATTACH]
                abt's
                [ATTACH]917[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]918[/ATTACH]
                salsa fixins
                [ATTACH]919[/ATTACH]
                Looked good until I saw the coyote droppings on the cutting board in the last picture. Now what did I tell you about that?

Tom

Comment

Wait, wait, wait......................................OK I enlarged the pic. I see now that it's peppers. I thought you were reverting back to your old ways.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
                    Wait, wait, wait......................................OK I enlarged the pic. I see now that it's peppers. I thought you were reverting back to your old ways.

lol.. times are tuff here in the desert.. having to raid green gardens for food.

Comment

You two guy's need some serious help... By the way bud, excellent display of quality prepared and executed grub...Kudos to the chef...
                      Last edited by Zeeker; 06-22-2009, 04:35 PM.
                      ---------------------------------------------------
                      I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
                      ---------------------------------------------------
                      KCBS CBJ

Comment

Great looking spread and some fine looking vittles

Never heard of that cut, did a little research and it still seems it could be any number of cuts. So, any idea what cut your butcher says it is?
                        Pete
                        Large BGE
                        Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

Originally posted by Abelman View Post
                          Great looking spread and some fine looking vittles

Never heard of that cut, did a little research and it still seems it could be any number of cuts. So, any idea what cut your butcher says it is?

Pete, albertson here (and only the one on n.main) sells the baron of beef.. I have been buyin and grillin it for years. a huge chunk of beef. used to be for it $12.00 to $18.00 bucks that one was $38.00
                          2" top round. Is what it was. there are three seperate piece to it that normally stay connected through out the smokin/grillin.
                          I googled it also. interesting search. as you stated. could be a number of cuts. just that is huge cuts..lol. BTW your wings looked good. have to get back to it.
                          I injected it with adult beverage stuff and green H chili pwdr onion garlic and worche sauce not bad. the meat leaks though hmmm. and I forgot to spitz it.lol still juicy But could have been more juice. I think a good sear up front then smoke would have been better.
                          I normaly make a salt crust for them. very good and way more juice.

Comment

Man, that looks great Kyote!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
                            X