Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Smoked-Meat! .......... It's Almost The Weekend...... What's Cooking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Smoked-Meat! .......... It's Almost The Weekend...... What's Cooking?

I got a Tri Tip for tonight, butt the rest of the weekend is up in the air for cooking. Weather is supposed to be nice & sunny for Saturday, I'm thinking Brisket

What's everyone cooking this weekend?
    sigpic

Was thinking aboot a run up to the Northshore of Lake Superior this weekend, as its been almost a week since I stayed in a hotel, but the weather is looking shitty, so maybe next weekend.

Might try spinning a butt on the roto, maybe get a tri tip. There will be smoke........
    Once you go Weber....you never call customer service....

Comment

Originally posted by IrishChef View Post
      Was thinking aboot a run up to the Northshore of Lake Superior this weekend, as its been almost a week since I stayed in a hotel, but the weather is looking shitty, so maybe next weekend.

Might try spinning a butt on the roto, maybe get a tri tip. There will be smoke........
      Bring spinning rod and some shinny spoons the lakers are hanging around the river mouths feeding in the cold water
      sigpicbrinkman pitmaster deluxe
      members mark upright propane smoker
      kingsford bbq
      23"weber kettle

Comment

Originally posted by Jimh View Post
        Bring spinning rod and some shinny spoons the lakers are hanging around the river mouths feeding in the cold water
        Figures..... Wife and kid sightseeing kinda trip.....she for some reason wants to go back to that huge taxpayer funded folly called an aquarium..... apparently she doesn't remember bitching the whole way home aboot how much of a rip off it was last time......

But thanks for the tip
        Once you go Weber....you never call customer service....

Comment

Nothing! Vacation time! Traveling!! Eating out a LOT! :)
          Don

Humphrey's Pint
          Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5"
          Weber Performer (Black Top, Stainless Steel Table Edition circa 2005)
          Blackstone Professional Series 36" Griddle
          Weber Spirit SP-310 Gas Grill
          Anova One Sous Vide
          AMPS
          Purple Thermapen
          Maverick ET-733
          DigIQ DX2
          Misfit #1674

sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm... not sure yet... but a bacon cheese burger fattie seems likely..we will see
            Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
            Yoder YS640
            Weber Genesis
            Weber 18.5" Kettle
            Weber Performer
            Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Well...I was gonna do jack nothin but Natty Up! Go out on the pontoon...Grill some brats...Natty!...Got 2 phone calls in the last hour, help me get my airplane to your shop Saturday! I ain't turning work down...so i'll get them in place...then proceed with the weekend...I also have a tri tip gig on hand!
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Just started preparations for doing a couple racks of baby backs Saturday. Had three in the freezer from a Fry's Grocery Store sale of buy one rack and get two more for free....I love that sale and watch for it. I have to watch it as the freezer is getting jammed.

I'm also going to make some sourdough bread, starting tomorrow, to go along with the ribs. It usually takes some prep-work ahead of time, but should be able to finish it tomorrow.
                Arizona Deano
                "Illegitimas Non-Carborundum!"

"Life is tough. Its tougher when you're stupid."
                John Wayne

Comment

Working...
                X