WOW what a deal......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW what a deal......

wife wanted me to go shopping with her , boy am i glad i did...our walmart super store had these on sale..... .98 cents per lb ...man what a bargin i havent seen these prices for a very long time....im glad i went....wifes said 4 enough but at these prices i might be going back later for more....
    might check out your local walmart dont know if this is a local or statewide deal...

Mike
    Oklahoma City
    22.5 Generic (gettin ready to be dismantle for the Drum) Kettle Grill
    Weber 22.5 Performer
    GOSM 3405gw
    Boomer Sooner Drum
    Maverick ET-732
    Various Cast Iron Skillets and Dutch Ovens
    A-MAZE-N 6X6 Smoker

Cool deal... I need to get to the Tom Thumb here.. They have there Ranchers Choice Brisky's for .99 lb.
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by doctor phreak View Post
      wife wanted me to go shopping with her , boy am i glad i did...our walmart super store had these on sale..... .98 cents per lb ...man what a bargin i havent seen these prices for a very long time....im glad i went....wifes said 4 enough but at these prices i might be going back later for more....
      might check out your local walmart dont know if this is a local or statewide deal...
      That's funny. I was just telling my wife yesterday how everyone posts all these fantastic meat deals, and it seems our Walmarts around here rape us.
      Brisket at any S.W. Missouri Walmart will spoil before they go on sale. Same with pork butts. And in a pinch, I have just bent over and paid the insane amounts for Walmart pork butts only to get home and find out that you can't stand to be in the same county with one of them rotted butts.
      Infuriates me.
      Oh BTW, YOU SUCK!!!!

Tom

Comment

Heck of a deal Mike!
        jeanie

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

Dillons has em on sale for 1.19/#....Ill ckeck walmart first...
          Craig
          sigpic

Comment

Iam saying this with as much love as I am able to Mike!! YOU SUCK!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X