Free shipping on LumberJack pellets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free shipping on LumberJack pellets

Amazon has free shipping on Lumber Jack pellets for today only...
    I'm no Gynecologist
    But I'll take a look at it

That may be a good thing but they are charging $46.00 for a 40 lb. bag of pellets. That's $1.15 per pound. I still pay $0.50 per pound at Academy Sports for a 20 lb. bag. For $100.00, I can get 200 lbs. I have been cooking with these pellets for 2 months and everything cooked has been great. I, frankly, cannot tell the difference in cooking with one pellet versus another. So, why pay more?

Free shipping is a good deal not matter what. It may be worth a try.

Have a great day!

Ed
    Yoder YS480
    Yoder Cheyenne
    Weber Kettle w/ Rotissieri
    Kettlepizza

Comment

I'm not as lucky as you. I can't buy local where I live I have to order all of mine and the shipping can cost as much as the pellets.
      I'm no Gynecologist

Comment

I'm pretty sure that Amazon always has free shipping on Lumberjack pellets.

Comment

When i logged in to look it said normally has shipping charges but today only ships free.
          I'm no Gynecologist

Comment

You might want to look at this place.

http://www.texaspellets.com/

They have bulk deals that coupled with shipping might make it worth your while. You can pick up BBQ Delight for as little as $7.00 per 20 lb. bag for a 1000 lb order. You may want to discuss this with them.

When my son travels towards Houston, I have him pick up 600 lbs for $232.50 or about $7.75 a bag. He does this on business trips. If I were to take his diesel truck, it probably would cost me another $100.00 or more for diesel fuel costs.

I hope that this will help. I just cannot see paying $45.00 per bag. Even if shipping was $7.00 per bag from Texas Pellets, you would still be ahead $30.00 per bag. You can thank me by buying me a cup of coffee.

Ed
            Yoder YS480
            Yoder Cheyenne
            Weber Kettle w/ Rotissieri
            Kettlepizza

Comment

I'm going to be getting a few pallets of Lumberjack pellets shortly. I travel alot around NJ and pa, so anyone in need PM me. The shipping on these things is killer, unless you get it bulk like Ed said. Pick-up will be available also.

john
              John
              Yoder YS 640 (USA)
              Traeger Texas(USA)
              Lumber Jack & Cookin Pellets
              ET732
              www.smokinwoodpellets.com
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X