Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meat processing technology

For small to medium scale operations

This is a technical publication meant for commercial processing operations. Although alot of the information is not really applicable to home use, it still has much value in an educational sense.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Richtee; 01-22-2009, 06:37 AM.
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

good info rich, nice of ya to post it!
    Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Looks good rich, saved it fer some late night readin!
      sigpic

Comment

very informative rich thanks, i would also recomend a book called the meat buyers guide. it is put out by NAMP, north american meat processors. if you really are interested in home processing, whether whole animals,game,pork-beef-or lamb, or just from primal cuts, this book has all the meat cuts listed and phographed, heavy coated pages, awesome reference book. current edition costs between 50-75 bucks on ebay, i bought one for 53 bucks, is spairal bound and made to have in processing area if needed. last week i seen a 1991 edition on ebay and the bid was .99 cents, the sell time was perfect, same time i get home from work, got it for $1.25, less than 5 bucks including shipping!!! i got it the other day and is like brand new!!! so now i will keep the new edition in the house and use the 1991 for a "shop" manual. but if you see one grab it, you wont be disappointed!!!
        Charbroil SFB
        GOSM
        MES
        Dutch Ovens and other CI
        Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
        Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Great idea erain, I will ask the ole butcher if he has any outdated ones lyin around!;)
          Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Working...
          X