2 qt. celery, chopped
    2 beets, chopped
    ¾ cup carrots, chopped
    ¾ cup onions, chopped
    ¾ cup green pepper, chopped
    ¼ cup chopped parsley
    bottled lemon juice
    salt (optional)

Remove core and blossom ends of tomatoes. Cut into quarters or smaller. Chop all vegetables. Add tomatoes and vegetables in a large kettle. Slowly bring to a simmer and simmer 20 minutes, stirring to prevent sticking. Mash the vegetables as they begin to soften. Run the puree through a food mill to remove skins and seeds. Stir in salt to taste if desired. Heat juice 5 minutes to simmering; do not boil. Ladle hot juice into hot jars, leaving ½ inch of headspace. Add 1 Tbsp. bottled lemon juice to pint jars, and 2 Tbsp. to quart jars. Process pints for 35 minutes in a boiling water bath and quarts for 40 minutes.
    sigpic

Yum!
    I am getting a very long list of to do's from this here site. I would have never figured there were beets in there.. Thank you for the recipe, I can't wait to try it.. How much does that recipe make David?

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

It makes too much. I don't drink it, but everybody else in the family drinks it. My crazy wife even sends it up to the doctors office.
      sigpic

Comment

Yep I've got it on my things to do list. One question do you have a volume measurment for 22#s of tomatoes?
        Col. Big Guy

Comment

that sounds awesome. we have a commercial juice here. have not used it for a long time.that will change now.
          sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
          nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Working...
          X