Any Horizon Owners Oot There???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Horizon Owners Oot There???

Aboot five weeks ago I decided to purchase a convection plate for my Horizon 16" Classic offset to eliminate the hot spot by the firebox. There was supposedly a three to four week wait. I went on the Horizon website & placed the order & the next day got a confirmation email. That is the last I have heard from them.

Aboot a week ago I sent them an email asking the status of the order... no response. Earlier today I called both the toll free & regular phone number. All I got was some recorded message asking for an access code.

The question is... has anyone heard aboot the status of Horizon Smoker Company? Should I call the credit card company & see if I can cancel?

Thanks for any insight here guys.

Paul

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
    Paul

Should I call the credit card company & see if I can cancel?

Absolutely!
    Weber 22.5
    Lil Chief
    1950's Crosley Shelvadore
    Bradley Smoker
    Maverick ET732
    Nesco Dehydrator
    Thermapen "Blue Bayou"

Comment

Yeppers its time to let the CC people know. Maybe if you can find one of their dealers they might know what is up? I tried the number as well, and also got asked for my remote access code.

Comment

Yaaaa, time to get their attention via the wallet.
        Mark
        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Ya know, if you have dimensions, I bet there are a few folks here that will fabricate one for ya.
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Good news! I tried calling again this morning & actually got a human being. It seems they were off Friday. I gave him my info & he said they just got some in & would ship it oot today!

My --->
            Paul

Comment

They sent me a UPS tracking no. today. Should be here Fri.

My --->
              Paul

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
                Good news! I tried calling again this morning & actually got a human being. It seems they were off Friday. I gave him my info & he said they just got some in & would ship it oot today!
                Whew Glad it got worked out.

Comment

good to hear that things are working out.........used to be a guy on another site who had one and said nothing but good things about the cookers........and he did have a a plate on his.
                  sigpic
                  it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Working...
                  X