Tapatalk.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk.....

You guys/gals like it? I just updated the app and am lost..... Personally, I like just logging in to S-M on iPad or iPhone directly, seems to work better and a lot easier for me

Am I missing something
    sigpic

Nope...I ain't paying for no app...I can wait or jack on me laptop...Natty Up!
    Yeah...I got one of them smart a$$ phones...Me son's have one under our company...make them do the credit card gig...
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

The latest upgrade to the free version is a totally different and confusing interface - like anything else these days, a bit of playing around is required...

Tim

MAK 2-Star
      MAK Super Smoker Box
      Weber Silver Genesis
      Flaming Thermapen

Comment

Originally posted by Holysmoke View Post
        The latest upgrade to the free version is a totally different and confusing interface - like anything else these days, a bit of playing around is required...
        I was lost on it. Glad I'm not alone. Hate change
        sigpic

Comment

I don't usually pay for apps either. Had Tapatalk2 and that was free. Then got the tapatalk4 beta version for free. Just paid .99 for the full version 4 the other day.

It's actually much better. Much faster. Had problems with pics loading before. I like it. Usually just look at the unread and participated anyway on the phone. If I want to do other things I use the pc.
          S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
          CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
          New Braunfels Bandera
          UniFlame Gas Grill
          Lil Chief

Comment

I've got the free #4, it's ok......kinda buggy when uploading pics. Works good for me because it's a bunch easier to take a pic and upload rather than emailing myself and using my netbook.
            22" Weber Gold
            26" Weber
            BGE XL
            MES40
            Meadow Creek TS120 with BBQ42 Chicken cooker
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X