New pellets coming to market soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pellets coming to market soon

I've been given little information that new pellets are coming to market within the next month or two. Name is being withheld until the actual product is ready to sell. The wood pellets will be sold in 20lb. bags. Each bag will contain 100% of said wood. 100% Apple, 100% Beech, 100% Cherry, 100% Hickory, 100% Maple, 100% Mesquite, 100% Oak, 100% Pecan, and one bag will be mixed with 33.3% Cherry, 33.3% Hickory, and 33.3% Maple. The food grade wood pellets will contain no glues, no additives, and no sprayed on flavors. 20lb. bags will be resealable and are designed to stand upright or can be laid down. Bottom and front of bag will display the type of wood so whether you lay the bag down or stand the bag upright you will know what's in the bag. I don't have pricing but anyone interested can PM me and I will be glad to share more information when it's released shortly.

Sounds like Lumberjack brand to be honest with you... Minus the resealable part that is.... Guess that is a good feature if you are just using a little bit... my hopper is 20# so a whole bags fit in easily!!
    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
    Yoder YS640
    Weber Genesis
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber Performer
    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X