Forum Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Issue

Well I guess this urgent, Bearcarver cant access the site he keeps getting the following error. I have been trying to help him...any ideas?

I can say...it's not this site...because we all are accessing it. I CAN say that perhaps someone/site where he gets his service from may have been blacklisted by Hostgator. In that case, it should be sorted out soon enough.

I will call Ken and pass this along. Thanks for the heads up!
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Also..tell him to try and clear his cache/cookies...
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
        Will do, thanks

Comment

I've been getting that also on my phone. I go backa page and then click on whatever I originally clicked and it goes. I've been having that and another issue. I think I got a virus.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SQWIB View Post
            Will do, thanks

Well did this take care of his issues??
            Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Looks like a malwaren popup. Note the "enter 403" code to save on your website build......
              Once you go Weber....you never call customer service....

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
                Well did this take care of his issues??
                No it hasn't. Bear said he's tried two computers. Could it be an IP address issue?

Comment

Originally posted by SQWIB View Post
                  No it hasn't. Bear said he's tried two computers. Could it be an IP address issue?

I will get with the host, I have looked and it does not show to be an issue but it may be a router down the line that is being blocked..
                  Ken

Comment

The issue should be resolved... Bear.... Come out come out where ever you are....
                    Ken

Comment

I just emailed him... thanks

Comment

The issue should be resolved... Bear.... Come out come out where ever you are....
                        Well, as long as you're resolving issues...

Ever since we went to the new host a number of features that were very useful are gone including the multi-quote, hovering over thumbnails with the cursor to bring up an attachment & subscription 'pips' (for lack of a better term) to let you know which threads you were subscribed to.

I know you are busy Ken bhut these were great features here. Thanks for all you do here.

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
                        Paul

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
                          Well, as long as you're resolving issues...

Ever since we went to the new host a number of features that were very useful are gone including the multi-quote, hovering over thumbnails with the cursor to bring up an attachment & subscription 'pips' (for lack of a better term) to let you know which threads you were subscribed to.

I know you are busy Ken bhut these were great features here. Thanks for all you do here.

1) Same host they moved us back in June to a new server..

2) Multi-Quote has been turned back on since Monday, the other items will be turned back on one at a time so we can monitor the CPU usage and not go over the quota for a extended amount of time..

I think the roughest part is over since I blocked all the China IP address's and they have a lot too.. I just want to be cautious, thanks for understanding..
                          Ken

Comment

Thanks Ken !!!
                            As little of Computers as I know, I knew it wasn't from this end. I tried the Netbook you guys got me, an iPad, and my iMac, and they all got the same error page. The only thing that changed last Thursday was at your end.

I knew you could fix it as soon as guys like Rich stop blaming it on my 3 computers.

Thanks again Ken,
                            Bear
                            Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                            Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

So tell me how emptying the cashe on one computer makes the other 2 work.

When 3 completely different computers work fine on Thursday, and then on Friday they work fine everywhere except one forum, guess again where the problem was.

My Man Ken fixed it,
                              Bear
                              Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                              Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Working...
                              X