Klose 4sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klose 4sale

Well, all good things must come to an end, and I've been kicking this around for awhile. Gonna sell the Klose. The price? Cheap. Let's talk. It is located in Newark, Delaware. I'm selling it due to portability... it ain't portable at all, as you'll see in the pics. I need portability for catering and comps.

It is in great shape, and cooks like a MF'er. The firebox has a li'l surface rust since these pics, butt nothing severe.

Contact me, lets talk.

Thanks for looking...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Not trying to be a smart ass but if you really like it I would think that you would just adapt the wheel system to make it more portable for you. I wish I lived near you as I might be wantin that bad boy. Good luck.
    MES 30"
    A-Maze-N pellet smoker
    Weber 22" kettle
    E-Z-Que rotisserie
    Weber Smokey Joe
    Big Weber Gasser
    Cracker Smoker
    UDS

Comment

That is one fine looking smoker p3 and all i can do right now is and dream
      Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

P. Pop, put that bad boy on a trailer and go! You already have it. You already know how it cooks. You'll spend less for the trailer than a whole new rig of anywhere the same size.

If'n is was Kloser I'd be snitchen it...and putting it on a trailer!
        Mark
        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
          P. Pop, put that bad boy on a trailer and go! You already have it. You already know how it cooks. You'll spend less for the trailer than a whole new rig of anywhere the same size.

x2.. get a few bolts and a wood based trailer and be done with it!!
          Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
          Yoder YS640
          Weber Genesis
          Weber 18.5" Kettle
          Weber Performer
          Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post

Sorry to hear you want to get rid of it Phil. This is exactly what I was thinking.

http://www.harborfreight.com/catalog...ult?q=trailers
            S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
            CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
            New Braunfels Bandera
            UniFlame Gas Grill
            Lil Chief

Comment

Yeah... trailer it :{)

My bro and I re-finished this unit a few years back..it's a solid cooker and in good shape!
              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

It was fun while it lasted, now it's thyme to move on. My intent is to go to a Backwoods... mucho more efficient, good capacity, and a whole lot less babysitting. I know, it's not a stick burner, butt it is an awesome piece of equipment.

Stay tuned...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                  Yeah... trailer it :{)
                  I thought about that, butt nope. It then becomes a storage issue, of which I have none. Right now, it sits under cover. If I trailer it, it will be totally exposed to the elements... just not enough space to park it where it sits now.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Damn Phil...Ill maybe take it off yer hands but you gotta pay the shipping...

I think that would make a great Christmas gift for my wife......Yeah that'll work...Now where to hide it till December...
                    Craig
                    sigpic

Comment

Dang, thats sad news buddy..... I remember the day you took delivery of it, and the process of Rich and Mark getting it purdied up. Hell of a cooker!

I can also understand the need for portability, and efficiency. Best of luck with the Backwoods
                      sigpic

Comment

It is sad, you made music with that baby..best of luck Phil, can't wait to see what you come up with.
                        Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                        My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                        @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Buttttt......can ya cook a pizza in a Backwoods?????
                          Mark
                          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Best of luck, you definitely can't go wrong with a insulated smoker tho, you are so right on with the "less" baby sitting.
                            Jerod
                            GOT-Q-4-U bbq team
                            sigpic

Comment

Boy you got me did get me thinking, I even have a truck going to Conn tomorrow.

Wife says we need to balance our budget a little more before I get any more toys.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X